AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:37 pm 
Post subject:
wannaBmummy wrote:
Lexismum wrote:
What was the mum in? Hollyoakes?

Its one of the better adverts for xmas this year Smile

She's the mum from This is England, it was driving me crazy until I figured it out!!

Ive never saw this is england hun Embarassed

LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:44 pm 
Post subject:
I've not seen it yet but will have to look out for it Very Happy ooo i love christmas!!

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
oops its the other way around in our house. my hubby cooks all the food etc and i just sit with alfie and play with his toys! love it! it will be this year aswell since ill be nearly resdy to drop haha x

[/url]
Lilly777
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:06 pm 
Post subject:
Lexismum wrote:
wannaBmummy wrote:
Lexismum wrote:
What was the mum in? Hollyoakes?

Its one of the better adverts for xmas this year Smile

She's the mum from This is England, it was driving me crazy until I figured it out!!

Ive never saw this is england hun Embarassed

I haven't seen This is England either, the mum was in Hollyoaks tho as well, she was related to Jack Osborne I think.

xx
Posted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:09 pm 
Post subject:
Just Googled it haha, she played Kate Patrick, she was the sister of Sol and Gina (Paul Danan played Sol). Didn't realise it was so long ago tho, I remembered her being in it (even tho she had brown hair back then) and she was actually in it from 1997-2003!!

Doing my google search brought up loads of comments about the ad...........seemed to be quite a few from NetMums! Seriously, get a real problem!

xx
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 6:42 am 
Post subject:
Lilly777 wrote:
Just Googled it haha, she played Kate Patrick, she was the sister of Sol and Gina (Paul Danan played Sol). Didn't realise it was so long ago tho, I remembered her being in it (even tho she had brown hair back then) and she was actually in it from 1997-2003!!

Doing my google search brought up loads of comments about the ad...........seemed to be quite a few from NetMums! Seriously, get a real problem!

xx

Ah i thought so!! She was the one that had an affair with her long lost brother. Thats made me feel well old Laughing

Ange1979
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:04 am 
Post subject:
Aaawww I hadn't seen this until checking it out on You Tube Smile It's great!! Although, I do have to admit that it's a joint effort in our house...hubby is great at being told what to do and doing it Laughing Seriously though, he does loads but obviously, I tell him to do it my way Wink poor chap haha.

I have to say that one of my all time favourite ads though was John Lewis from last year...that little boy...brings a tear to my eye Smile x

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:26 pm 
Post subject:
I haven't saw this advert so can't comment about that but in my house I think we both do our share of things over Christmas. We both wrap the presents and cook dinner together etc The only thing I really do on my own is decorate the tree and I think that's mainly because if I don't do it on my own it won't be even and I'll be constantly adjusting it lol

jAS11
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
I walked right through the middle of them filming it lol. It was done in my local asda a couple of weeks ago and I was pushing my baby in the trolley chatting away ot him not realising all the crew were filming and I walked straight through and they all stopped and looked and started laughing. I was like oh sorry lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular