Nice OH

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:17 pm 
Post subject: Nice OH
OH has just proven to me that he CAN sympathize with my pain ... he's gone and brought me an exercise ball for me to bounce on as the pain in my hips is really bad and along with that he's taking me back to Birmingham next week (along with my mum) to take me to the German Christmas Market. It's not very often that he will do this for me, he'll usually just say things like 'well, you wanted to be pregnant so you just suffer) so I'm pleased that he's finally understanding Smile

Now I just have to wait until Tuesday to get my ball Confused

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
Aww that's really nice that he's actually thinking of u and how ur suffering at mo. that is exactly what my oh saƮs to me u wanted another so that's what u have to deal with! There so nice at times arnt they not! I want foot rubs and back rubs and I get no not now I'm tired! Lol I feel like slapping him round the face and getting one of those pregnant suits so he can really see what it's like. Glad urse is being good to ya x

[url=http://lilypie.com]

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 5:35 pm 
Post subject:
Ah thats really nice hun. My DH has been amazing today. We have been helping get food ready for a party tonight and I stupidly pushed a tray of home made mini quiches into the oven and they fell down the back of the tray so he kindly cleaned it all up for me. And now, I am sat here chilling watching TV while he scrubs the kitchen clean Shocked

Im wondering if he is after something cause its our wedding anniversary tomorrow Cool

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:48 am 
Post subject:
Brilliant hun, i will probably going down the German market at some point at the beginning of next month. Exercise ball I hope it really helps you hun defo helps me

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
lysianassa
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:37 am 
Post subject:
I must admit that I really do miss Birmingham, I used to love just jumping onto the train and heading down to New Street for the Christmas Market and my hot chocolate with Baileys Very Happy last year we found out that it went further behind the back of Victoria Square with different stalls than the ones down New Street so we are looking forward to doing that again

Lexismum
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hopefully ill be going an be able to have a drink Smile

I love it when men show they have a nice side xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular