How much stuff have you got for baby?

lysianassa
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:30 pm 
Post subject: How much stuff have you got for baby?
I'm just wondering whether I have too much stuff for baby Embarassed With Sebastian I basically brought a year's worth of clothing before he was born because I thought I was heading back to China and I hate hate HATE Chinese baby clothing. But because I don't know what I'm doing regarding Beijing next year I have started doing it all over again, I've got loads of clothes in each size group until 9-12 months Shocked Embarassed

So, how much do you prepare in advance? Are you really good or are you like me and really bad? Very Happy

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
I've only got a few 'first size'/newborn stuff just cos if she's anything like oliver she'll be out of them in no time. Got loads of 0-3mth, about half that amount in 3-6 and just a few rompers in 6-9mth. Thats it. I didn't want to buy to far in advance cos again Oliver never fit the clothes that represented his age..at 4mth he was was in 6-9mth and our weather being so unpredictable..i was unsure what to buy..ie; wool jumpers in july/august or shorts and dresses Laughing
Besides I don't think i've got the room for anymore clothes just yet Confused
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:51 am 
Post subject:
I can remember having a years worth of clothes for noah when he was born, i have some of his old stuff but not too much. I will prob have to buy a bit 9-12 month as i have not got that much.

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:05 pm 
Post subject:
TOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

I kept a lot of my favourite things of Isabelles, but at the start of this pregnancy we went going to find out the sex, so I stocked up on neutral things. . . .then we got excited and found out we are having another girly. So we have all of Belles things, and all of the new things I got, and obviously if I see lovely stuff i pick it up.

I have been putting off going through the baby stuff but started the other day and was shocked at how much we had!

I think I could change this baby at least 3 times a day and there would be enough days in 3 months to wear it all!

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
when i was pregnant i stock up on loads of stuff the for the next year. i only bought a few new born, and ended up having to buy more. I bought loads of 0-3 vests as i expected people to buy outfits, and ended up with 2 more packs!

Cause we found out we were having a girl in May, I bought summer clothes in 6-9 and 9-12 in the sales! she didnt wear much of the 9-12, but being so skinny got use out of the leggings and shorts the following year (when we had an april heatwave!)

I still buy too much now, and put things away then 'find' them after i have bought more.

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:20 pm 
Post subject:
im like you hun i got upto 1 year and even got a few bits in 12-18 that im only just using now. I also got about 9months worth of baby wipes and nappies lol xxx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
I never got rid of any of Harry's clothes so I have loads and loads for this one.

When I was expecting Harry I had clothes up to a year and beyond cause I like to be prepared

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
too much!!! i have been obsessed with ebay and friends have give me loads of stuff and ive got neutral stuff from alfie. ive got way too much x

[/url]
Mummy2Harry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
we dont know what were having this time so i have a few neutral bits - newborn and 0-3mths iv got plenty of vests Laughing and iv got hats, bibs and scratch mitts. When its born il be able to go shopping!! x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular