weight gain so far?

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:05 am 
Post subject: weight gain so far?
So im slightly obsessed with weighing myself. Even when I'm not pregnant.. I'm overweight though and trying not to gain yoo much in my pregnancy.. Then this mornin I got an email telling me that most peoplehave gained 10-12 lbs by 18 week's... I weighed myself yesterday and since I found put I was pg i have gained 2lbs.. I was just wondering what your weight gains were by the middle of your pgs Smile x
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:29 am 
Post subject:
I didnt start gaining weight until 20 weeks, it slowly piled on then, then at 28 weeks bang it piled on quick and fast pmsl. I have had a bit of a chocolate addiction through this pregnancy so not surprised at all. I will prob gain just over 2 stone by the end of my pregnancy.

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:35 am 
Post subject:
By end of this pregnancy I will probably have put on 3 1/2 stones Sad I feel so fat and unhealthy

[url=http://lilypie.com]

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:41 am 
Post subject:
I gained just over 4 stone with my 1st and never shifted it. Gained just over 2st with 2nd and was 5lb lighter after I gave birth but he was 11lbs haha. Hoping this time to gain less as I have sold my car so we walk eeverywhere ans so far my cravings have been for fruit.. It's oranges atm..
Posted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:46 am 
Post subject:
I really don't weigh myself at all..I hate it. I was weighed at my booking in 11wks and by my next mw app at 16wks I'd actually lost a few lb's.
Then from 20wks + I started gaining and then since 30wks+ I've really ballooned (arse and thighs) even though my eating habits have decreased Confused
Can't wait to fit into my size 12s again..ooh I've forgotten what it's like to wear trousers that don't include an elasticated waist Laughing

Jump to:  

Community

Popular