Crime documentary on channel 4...

Tessytoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 2:28 pm 
Post subject: Crime documentary on channel 4...
On monday there is a crime documentary on channel 4 at 10pm, and its showing one of my best freinds who was murdered 2 years ago Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Im upset about it, I dont know if I should watch it - probably shouldnt. It will bring back all the raw feelings of when it first happened, seeing it all again on TV Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

What would you do? Sad
Pen81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
I can imagine this is not a nice thing for you. Sad So sorry to hear about your friend. Crying or Very sad
I don't know if I'd watch it, I've never (fortunately) had to experience something like this so hard to say.
Considering you're mentioning it will bring everything back, I personally wouldn't torture myself by watching it I don't think. If something in you does really want to watch it, maybe try it, but do force yourself to turn it over if it's too much.
Sorry I can't be much help.
Do wish you all the best!
Mummy2Harry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:34 pm 
Post subject:
awww how awful Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad could u record it at all and at least u dont have to make the decision now? and see how u feel? i honestly dont know what id do! xx
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
I think Im just going to not watch it at all...
I know exactly what happened to him, how he suffered, what they did etc etc, I dont need to hear all the details again, once is enough! And I dont want to see the faces again of the scum that did it (they laughed and grinned when their verdict of murder was read out in court and they blew kisses at the mother of my friend who they killed- sick!!! )

I think I should just leave it. I just felt so down in the dumps when it was advertised earlier and wasnt sure if Id want to watch it.. now I know I definately dont!

Thankyou for your replies ladies, it has been a really tough few years. We miss him loads, he was the sweeetest thing and he had asberges syndrome (sp? ) too and was so vulnerable. He didnt deserve this at all it was a totally unpravoked attack on an innocent man - they targeted him because of his disability - they thought he was a weirdo Crying or Very sad Sad
LianneJane5687
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
Really sorry to hear that hun but as other people have said, if you feel it's going to upset you then don't watch it.
I've just set it to record so will hopefully watch it tomorrow at some point.
R.I.P to your friend.

Tessytoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:21 am 
Post subject:
LianneJane5687 wrote:
Really sorry to hear that hun but as other people have said, if you feel it's going to upset you then don't watch it.
I've just set it to record so will hopefully watch it tomorrow at some point.
R.I.P to your friend.

Thankyou.
The one featuring my friend, shaun rossington, is on monday 26th, at 10pm. x
jenneve
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 7:03 pm 
Post subject:
they showed the searching of the canal by the waterside for the mobile phone on a police show, i saw it a few weeks ago i think it was on a sky channel, i caught it by chance. it took a while but im glad they found it as it really helped with proving that girl sent those texts.
it was awful what they did to him and my thoughts are with you jo xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular