waters breaking

Xxxpolxxx
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:46 pm 
Post subject: waters breaking
i feel like my waters are leaking but im unsure as had them broke in my other 2 pregnancies is there any signs that it is my water and not alot of discharge or that ive wet myself??
i dont want to ring my midwife as i have no one to watch my kids till tomorrow morning xx
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
They say that to pop a pad on for an hour... take it off and let it dry. Then smell it..some say it'll smell sweet or maybe of egg white?
Just to offer a bit of reassurance..I've had a silly amount of discharge this pregnancy to the point I've soaked my knickers and it's actually gone through to my pants Surprised
I actually did a post about it at the time.

If tour really worried though ring your mw team and they'll advise you what to do. X
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:15 pm 
Post subject:
thank you i knew it as meant to smell of something but didnt no what it was, i hope it is discharge i have had none up to now in this pregnancy then today it like im slowly wetting myself xx
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
That's what mine was like...it was just like water Confused
I've had to wear panty liners since early on this time round.
Mention it to your mw though cos they'll be able to offer that reassurance Smile
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
yeah i see the midwife monday but i think i will go crazy by then so i might just ring her tomorrow, she will be sick of hearing me by the end of this pregnancy x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular