Phenergan (anti sickness meds)

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:18 pm 
Post subject: Phenergan (anti sickness meds)
So from what I remember Dr saying they are anti hystimines which are the safest ones to take fir morning sickness. I have wanted these meds for so long but now I'm scared as I don't want to hurt baby..

Has anyone taken this particular medicine and had a healthy and happy baby in the end?

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:14 pm 
Post subject:
I've never used it myself, but I did know someone who used it as a sedative Question

Just reading
If you are pregnant you should not take this medicine without consulting your doctor first. This medicine can be used with caution during pregnancy, but only if the expected benefit to the mother outweighs any potential risks to the developing baby. However, this medicine should not be used during the last two weeks of a pregnancy, because if taken during this time it may cause irritability or excitement in the baby after birth. Seek further medical advice from your doctor.

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/allergy-and-asthma/medicines/phenergan.html

Is the sickness not easing up?
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
I did, My son is perfect Smile

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:38 am 
Post subject:
My friend is taking anti hystimines for her morning sickness she has been since a few wks pregnant and she's now nearly 20 wks. She had sickness so bad bless her and these have made life bearable again. X

[url=http://lilypie.com]

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:54 am 
Post subject:
I think I'm just worries as I dont want a hyper baby that cries all the time as Ava was so quiet lol and I read it can cause adhd.. xx

gemznboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
I take cyclezine, hospital prescribed it me and reassured me it was safe...wouldnt have taken anything without the gps go ahead first though Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular