different symptoms = different sex?

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 11:40 am 
Post subject: different symptoms = different sex?
Im just wondering if having different early pg symptoms has meant a different sex for you? With Kayne i was feeling sick pretty much all day and this time ive only had a few waves of sickness that have passed after a minute or so. So have these early signs meant a different sex baby for you or not?
Im soooo grateful to not have sickness this time and FX i dont get it at all
xxx

XxxJaydensMummyxxX
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:02 pm 
Post subject:
With my 1st pregnancy with my son i had no sickness at all : ) felt great and ate loads lol

This time round i was constantly feeling sick and being sick up to bout 13 weeks, didn't eat properly for weeks and generally just felt awful and i'm having another boy so def didn't mean a thing for me Hun

Sam
X X X

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:40 pm 
Post subject:
My first was a boy and had a brilliant pregnancy...hardly any nausea, no sickness at all and full of energy. Skin and hair were lovely and craved lots of savoury foods.

This one is a girl, I was nauseas from 5wks and sickness and tiredness took over my life till 14wks. My hair and skin have been awful and craved fruit and sweets from very early on.

So for me..different symptoms = different gender Wink
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
With my 2 boys my early symptom were nausea and sickness from the day I found out.. And my cravings were garlic bread and chive and onion dip.. And ice lollys..

So far this time it's been soooo different I felt nauseous 2 weeks before I found out then nothing till 9 week's when I was sick every day till 16 week's.. My hair and skin have been terrible I cant get it not greasy and I get more spots every day.. And my boobs were incredibly sore until9 weeks and grew 2 sizes in 2 days?! I find out in 9 days what I'm having... I've been craving fruit and fruit juice too..
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
I wouldn't know as this is my second but it's an interesting concept. My pregnancy is pretty much the same with this one except my boobs have grown quicker. I'm not showing as much and the sickness is a bit worse. My skin is just as bad and everything else is the same too. I still think boy because only a man could cause me this much grief lmao I do think sickness tends to be worse with girls in my family but if that's the case then wouldn't the sickness be as bad with both if this was a girl because i already have a girl so i cant be having more of a girl. If this was my first pregnancy I would say 100% I'm having a girl but I'm not sure if I'm honest.. we shall see xx

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 2:18 pm 
Post subject:
Apart from me craving sweet stuff constantly rather than savoury, I went off a few foods too I am pretty much the same. Ohhh been a bit more hormonal but i think thats down to tiredness lol.

I had a few spots when I first found out but have not had any since, my hair is full and thick got too much. Everyone says I am blooming, they did with Noah too same shaped bump. So near enough the same x

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:00 pm 
Post subject:
Haha I completely misunderstood this for a moment and nearly wrote 'nope doggy style both times and different symptoms' haha oops!
Anyway my two pregnancies have been very different and we are having another girl. My sickness with this baby was absolutely awful, I was in hospital 3 times on a drip as I just couldn't digest anything. Really different from my previous pregnancy. But I think a lot is to do with circumstances. During the start of my first pregnancy I worked in an office sat at a desk all day etc. this pregnancy I was a fu time teacher, working an hour away from home with a toddler! I think that had a lot to do with how I felt.

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
thanks everyone, quite a mixed bag then.
Also this time i am craving sweet stuff and last time i was salty savoury stuff. And my skin is awful this time too i wake up with a new spot every day. The chinese gender predictor says a girl too. It will be interesting to find out xxx

Last edited by Aprilxxkayne on Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
The Chinese prediction was wrong with noah but right with this little man Smile

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
hoping4number2
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
April,

My pregnancies were completely differ and I had a boy then a girl. With my son I had really sore boobs but that was it, with my daughter I felt so sick until 14 weeks, never actually sick but felt awful! Carried completely differently so looked different!

The Chinese predictor was right for both of mine.

Xx
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 2:35 pm 
Post subject:
I really want to know what I'm having but at the same time want a surprise. Just want that rush this time xx

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:38 pm 
Post subject:
mine ha ve been completely different and ive got one of each Smile x

[/url]
MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:34 pm 
Post subject:
Mine are totally different - first time with a boy was so sick the whole pregnancy and couldn't eat much. Craved orange juice and could only stomach honey loop cereal for most of the pregnancy. This time barely any sickness (maybe a couple of days worth) but only nausea and not actually being ill, and have been eating so much junk all sweet stuff, but my hair and nails which were gorgeous with my boy are rubbish (though skin seems ok still!) so I will be very interested at my 20 week scan to find out if it is another boy or whether it is a girl. I KNEW I was having a boy with my son - just knew from the very start - but this time I haven't a clue - no feeling one way or the other... so again - wonder if I could 'detect' a boy because it's different from my own hormones or a girl is masked because I am a girl - or whether that is just rubbish! Very Happy
xx

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:02 pm 
Post subject:
thanks so much for sharing everyone, there seems to be more of you saying different symptoms = different sex though. Im so impatient i want to no now so i can start buying pink or blue Very Happy xxx

gemznboys
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
With my boys i had morning noon and night sickness all way through...this time i had it x10 lol. Iv also got such bad skin this time whereas with the boys my skin was clear, and my temper is terrible this time...deffo a different pregnancy for me x

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular