Return of sickness

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:45 am 
Post subject: Return of sickness
Hi Ladies,

For the last week now I have been waking up feeling queasy like I did in the early stages and struggling to eat meals as I cant stomach them. The look and smell of food is making me heave Confused I am only really drinking fluids and picking throughout the day which isnt enough. It seems to be getting worse too.

Any ideas?

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:40 am 
Post subject:
As you know ive been the same for a few weeks now. It's the change in hormones again as your body preps for labour. That's why we get the trots again too Embarassed
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:53 am 
Post subject:
oh god dont go there with the trots thats another post lol, i dont think i have had a healthy poo in 3 weeks Laughing. Just having a bowl of cereal now might feel better after, acid that keeps coming up isnt helping either lol. the joys of pregnancy

Char

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:58 am 
Post subject:
It seems quite normal for this stage - i had it as well hun. i was never actually sick.

My No 2's are normal and almost pre-pregnancy. I am going once a day and it is all normal down there xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular