Breakfast with Sanata

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 7:33 pm 
Post subject: Breakfast with Sanata
Brewers Fayre pubs are doing breakfast with Santa.

I just booked my local one and you buy a breakfast (£6.25 here) kids eat free and they get to see Santa and get a little present.

I just thought its something different to the traditional Santas Grotto.

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
I just looked online - sounds good. Site says to contact local brewers though for more info.
Can you tell me what sort.of breakfast it is or anything - cheers Smile

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
The woman told me its the ultimate breakfast, which I had a look and it just says ultimate cooked breakfast or vegetarian cooked breakfast. Kids get cooked breakfast, vegetarian breakfast, beans on toast, egg on toast or omelette.

Tessytoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
Bella83 wrote:
I just looked online - sounds good. Site says to contact local brewers though for more info.
Can you tell me what sort.of breakfast it is or anything - cheers Smile

Hi... I work at brewsters in the kids bit and am running the breakfast with santa Very Happy Very Happy Not sure if the breakfast will be diferent at each pub, but at ours its a mixture of hot and cold set out like a buffet (toast,scrambled eggs, beans, smiley faces.... then on another table with have juice, a big bowl of fruit salad/mini muffins etc... ) Santa visits and gives them all a present (cadburys selection box Smile which ive spent hours wrapping up lol!! Laughing )
We also do some games too with the kids Smile Its always very popular and a great morning, I work it every year because its so lovely and I always take my LO Smile
steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:44 pm 
Post subject:
I can definitely recommend it. The breakfast was massive, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, 2 eggs, beans, mushrooms, and either plum tomatoes or half a fresh tomato, 2 slices of toast and unlimited tea or coffee, and the kids breakfast was half of the adults!

we were the only people there and Sam was talking to the woman who served us, and when she saw santa the present was wrapped up with her name on it. she had a little disney princess colouring book and crayons and 2 chocolate bars.

Santa wasnt very old, but I wouldnt have minded seeing what was under the beard Embarassed

Tessytoo
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:16 pm 
Post subject:
steph181 wrote:
I can definitely recommend it. The breakfast was massive, 2 bacon, 2 sausage, 2 eggs, beans, mushrooms, and either plum tomatoes or half a fresh tomato, 2 slices of toast and unlimited tea or coffee, and the kids breakfast was half of the adults!

we were the only people there and Sam was talking to the woman who served us, and when she saw santa the present was wrapped up with her name on it. she had a little disney princess colouring book and crayons and 2 chocolate bars.

Santa wasnt very old, but I wouldnt have minded seeing what was under the beard Embarassed

Lol! Laughing A fit santa eh?

It must be different at each pub then, as we dont give the cooked brekkie, we make a big buffet and we've got a proper old santa with a fat belly lol Laughing He's lovely, he does it for us every year. We always are fully booked, we have 40 -50 kids booked for each morning Shocked They get cadburys selection boxes for their pressies, which is diffeent to what ur LO got isnt it Smile

Glad you enjoyed it... I think their great fun xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular