I knew it would happen and i knew i would be upset!!

shelleyf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:55 pm 
Post subject: I knew it would happen and i knew i would be upset!!
Kate Middleton is expecting - it's all over the f'ing news like i knew it would be i have been dreading this announcement since they got married FFS!!! it is bad enough hearing other people's happy news at the best of times but this is just going to be everywhere in my face - great!! (sorry i know i am sad and very selfish Mad )
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
I just saw that too! It has been 18months since they were married though maybe they have been trying all that time - and just imagine the pressure she would have felt from her in-laws!!! I know what you mean though it's going to be everywhere!
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
Im with you Shelley my first thought was - Im jealous! Rolling Eyes I hate being so bitter and jealous but I cant help it, I dread people making happy announcements.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
I'm with you on that as well. So fricking jealous. We, like many of the rest of you have been trying longer than they've been married. Sad
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:27 pm 
Post subject:
I would be completely with you if I wasn't pregnant. As soon as they got married I started dreading the announcement as I knew I'd be really jealous and it would be everywhere! I was starting to feel that every time someone I knew got married.

Pen81
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 11:45 am 
Post subject:
I'm not jealous myself, but I don't like how it's prob going to be everywhere... I'm pleased for them, but I don't need to know everything from here on in. To me the announcement of someone being pg, is basically, that's nice to know, congratulations and moving on with life. I'll hear whether it's a boy or a girl when it happens. Again I'll be happy for them.
I did turn over the channel this morning as there was a reporter in front of the hospital as she's been taking in for accute morning sickness...ok, why do I need to know that? And then he starts explaining all about morning sickness! Shocked I really don't need to know all that! Thx!
I guess I'm just weird, as even the whole thing with us it seems other have more difficulties with it than us ourselves haha! So I am with you on it, I am kinda worried it's going to be constant and everywhere...sigh...
Amymel86
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
Yep – It’s all any new programmes are talking about – even had a news bulletin on the radio that William visited her is the hospital this morning.... well of course he bloody did!!!!!

I am a little jealous – however, I do not envy her suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum though – it’s awful! Literally all I did for 7 weeks was sleep and throw up! Unfortunately, I lost my baby – so I hope hers is ok.... mind you, I expect she’ll have a whole entourage of docs watching her every move!..... and I expect she’ll look fabulous throughout the sickness – where as I looked like a hungover swamp-donkey!!! Laughing
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 3:42 pm 
Post subject:
i think for me having had a m/c in August i kind of feel like it should have been us having an exciting xmas with special news but after 4 years of ttc i am quite hardened to these things but the wall to wall news coverage of pregnancy talk and how wonderful it is can be a bit hard to take!! At least when it is people you know you can avoid them or delete them from your FB Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular