pessar after induction

ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:17 pm 
Post subject: pessar after induction
hi girls. i had my.pessary insterted at 10.30 and they had to manually pull my cervix forward which was agony!! but i am still in agony. it hurts to wee and it feels like a constant aching pain which really hurts!! it just feels wrong. the mw is jyst kind of shrugging me off.

has anyone had thid? xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
Didn't want to read and run but can't advise anything sorry. Am sure the midwife knows what she's doing, but you know your body so if you're in a lot of pain I would make her do something.

Hope something starts happening for you soon. Been thinking of you all day.

xxx

jusf
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:20 pm 
Post subject:
Sounds about write to me I felt the same was enduced at 38 weeks I had the same sort of feeling. Good luck Hun hope things are progressing well xxx
ELP1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:33 pm 
Post subject:
i went to speak to mw and she is a cow!! just said she does not think it is in the right place and i need to push it up. i cant reach myself anda i dont want to ask her because i know how much it will hurt!! i had to have gas and air to have it in in the first place!

i cant wear tampons because they always hurt me so i am wondering if this is affecting me in the same way!! wither way i am petrified of anyone going down there! i dont know what to do!! xx

XxNOAHnELIJAHxX
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
My god that is awful hopefully baby gets moving b4 she tries again. Poor you hun x

My beautiful little men filling up my world x
jusf
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
I think your probably write its in the wrong place I'm a bit like that with tampons the good news is though by the next morning I had progressed enough for them to brake my waters only had 1 pressary And baby wasn't even engaged the day before my only advise is when the pains start take the paracetamol offered ! I didn't but will most Definatly this time round ! Xxx
MissScotland
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
Aw Erin, bless you, so sorry its uncomfortable for you hun. When i was to be induced, everyone was wishing that id go myself beforehand. Thankfully i did, altho maybe this was the reason why, as i dont think being induced is very pleasant.
I hope you manage to get more comfortable soon luv and if thats needing pushed up, your gonna have to let someone do it as you dont want to pro-long how its making you feel already. Its got a job to do and i dunno if it not being high enough would affect that?
I believe they are reluctant to offer anything for pain until labour kicks inn properly. I asked for something and kept being fobbed off told i was only 3cm and not in labour. It didnt feel like that to me, and within 15mins or less, i was 10cm and pushing... in a ward full of induced women and all their visitors lol.
Good luck sweetie, hope things progress faster for you and you have your little prince in your arms soon.

This is it, after all that time ttc and everything youve been thru on your journey, your finally going to walk out that hospital with your little man soon Smile

Love & Hugs Xxx
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
Keep checking for updates , hope youre ok x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
I hope you've had baby by now hun and your both doing well xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular