Any other long-termers

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 6:35 pm 
Post subject: Any other long-termers
Think it's bang out of order that Wills and Kate are expecting when we've been trying longer than they've been married(lets face it, they wouldn't have been trying before they got married.)

Avoiding the news - it's like rubbing our faces in it.
Posted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:43 pm 
Post subject:
I know wat u mean. It's been three and a half years for us o far.

Me 38 DH 27 (
married 2007)
PCOS - Back Disease - Thyroid
MC - 2 Jan 2009
TTC since 24 June 2009
Cycle - most recent 850 days
Desperate to conceive baby #1
dlovebabiest
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 5:22 am 
Post subject:
I know so annoying lol.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 7:34 am 
Post subject:
They could have been trying since they got married though Question 18 months is a long time even without the eyes of the world on you and people constantly asking you when you're going to get pregnant Question
I mean the pressure from in laws can be bad enough but imagine when its the future heir to the throne Shocked and she can't even relax and enjoy her pregnancy as she'll be being constantly photographed, every lb she gains, or outfit she wears will be commented on in the press, people will have an opinion on how and where she should give birth, what sex her child should be , what she should call it Shocked its enough to drive you nuts , and all that on top of feeling dog rough , I feel a bit sorry for her really Question xx
lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:34 am 
Post subject:
I'm happy for them but I don't half feel sorry for kate! The media have already been talking about what will happen if its a girl!! No pressure ay! I haven't been ttc nearly half as long as you ladies, only since august but it already feels like a long journey, I really admire you ladies for stayin strong and continuing on the ttc road! We aren't too bad with pressure as we haven't told anyone we are ttc in our family just two close friends, one of which recently found out she's expecting her first, I'm over the moon for her and her partner they really deserve it and will be amazing parents! I think I put most of the pressure on myself to be honest, could some one tell me if I'm wrong for not using opk's, I don't want to use them yet as I think that would be added pressure, I should be pretty much back into my old cycle now (ie before injection etc), do any of u feel bad for expectin af to come also? I do but I think I do it to try not to get my hopes up, doesn't work coz I'm still devastated when af arrive ha! Can't win can ya lol, best of luck to all the long termers and I really hope it happens for you soon! Xxxx
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:56 am 
Post subject:
Oh Kaz i know how you feel soon as i heard the news i felt so gutted, happy for them but i just know that for the next 9 months that is all that will be on the news!! as if TTC isn't hard enough Sad Sending you lots of baby dust! Love Jo xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
Im happy for them as she seems like a really nice girl, but obviously wish it was me.

We will have been trying for 4years come the 23rd of dec Sad

Doing my 4th cycle of iui 2moro , so who knows maybe my name will be all over the papers next month Laughing
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:19 pm 
Post subject:
Had my cousin and his other half put on facebook that they were expecting a couple of days ago too. Not due 'til late July/early August.

Assuming their situation is right (I haven't seen him in years so wouldn't know either way) I'm pleased for them but do think it's unfair as they haven't even been together as long as we've been trying.

I also get what people are saying about the eyes of the world on Wills and Kate - mind you I think I'd take the feeling dog rough and eyes of the world to be having a baby right now.

Good luck with your cycle of IUI Susan. I really hope it works for you this time. xx
Posted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm 
Post subject:
I hate seeing you in this section still hun Sad

Massive hugs being sent your way xxxxx

GemAdam92
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:07 am 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, I know only half of how you all feel I've only been trying for 6 month, but it's so frustrating and heart breaking. Just got some news today 2 friends are now expecting and I'm happy for them but I'm shocked at my reaction when I got home, I completely broke down and cried all night. Hope you all the best x
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hey girls .

On the way to the hospital I had a warm fuzzy feeling . Then I was told Josh's sample was good this month too .
So keeping my fingers crossed .

I will know come the 20th if its worked...not getting my hopes up though Sad
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:37 pm 
Post subject:
Lexismum wrote:
I hate seeing you in this section still hun Sad

Massive hugs being sent your way xxxxx

Aww, thanks hun. Think it's the initial stab of jealousy from hearing these things tbh as I'm feeling better about it now.

xxxxx
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
GemAdam92 wrote:
Hi everyone, I know only half of how you all feel I've only been trying for 6 month, but it's so frustrating and heart breaking. Just got some news today 2 friends are now expecting and I'm happy for them but I'm shocked at my reaction when I got home, I completely broke down and cried all night. Hope you all the best x

Yeah, I was quite upset at 6 months nothing had happened too. At 10 months my sister announced she was expecting. Glad now but felt really jealous of my sister I have aways been close to. Love my niece to bits.

It's not about how long you've been trying, more about how you feel at the time. Hope you're not waiting too long. xx
Posted: Tue Dec 11, 2012 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
susanjosh wrote:
Hey girls .

On the way to the hospital I had a warm fuzzy feeling . Then I was told Josh's sample was good this month too .
So keeping my fingers crossed .

I will know come the 20th if its worked...not getting my hopes up though Sad

Really hope so, got my fingers crossed for you. xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular