OPK question CD 15

TTC1stbaby
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:11 pm 
Post subject: OPK question CD 15
As the heading reads I have a question regarding opk results. I started using OPKs on CD 8 and forgot to do one yesterday (CD14) though I did one the night before and there was no hint of a 2nd line. This morning I tested (5am) and got a really dark second line when I tested a few hours later there was still a really dark 2nd line
(11am) although it wasn't as dark as the earlier test. In past cycles when I have used opks I have a light 2nd line that after a few days gets darker than the 1st but this morning there was a really dark 2nd line out of nowhere. Any ideas if this is a fluke? Do you think I really could be ovulating? I have had strong cramps in my left ovary last few days but have been trying to ignore it as I had pains somewhat similair but not as strong on clomid and failed to ovulate. Yesterday I had pains on both sides so I am confused. I have never had a dark 2nd line without getting lighter 2nd ones for days in advance before. I am on new meds and I am trying not to get my hopes too high bc when I have gotten pos OPKs in past cycles around CD14 and go in for CD 21-22 bloods the result shows absolutely no trace of progesterone. Dr told me using OPK were a waste and not to put much stock in them but what do you ladies think? Do you usually get lighter 2nd lines 1st?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:07 am 
Post subject:
Sometimes I got gradually darker lines over a couple of days and other months I just got suddenly darker lines Question , one month it literally went from barely there to positive in about 1 1/2 hrs Shocked and I just tested the second time on a whim as I felt strange Laughing
As you didn't test on cd 14 chances are it could have been darker then and this is a real positive and hopefully you will ovulate in the next couple of days , I can sort of see what your docs saying as a pos opk doesn't guarantee you will ovulate but at least if you do you've had some warning Smile Good luck xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular