kids bike for xmas

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:38 pm 
Post subject: kids bike for xmas
got the kids bikes for xmas.....

and put them up today. georgias went up fine:)

however louises came with a set of instructions that didnt even belong to that bike so i followed them best i can and get everything together except the front wheel.

the wheel had a note a thin peice of metal then another nut. took the nut off then the thin peice of metal then tried to fit the frame to the wheel but wudnt fit so looked like other nut needed to come off. got one nut off but cudnt get other off so held the other side with a spanner to keep it in place and tried turning the bolt but the silver from the spanner rubbed off onto the metal so now one side has a nut i cant get off and the other side the nut wont go back on because of the silver thats rubbed off onto the srewy bit.

so phone toys r us and they were really helpful:) and explained that the 2nd nut shudnt need to come off and thats probably why i cant get it off. but i said you cant get the frame on with that nut on and he said you sometimes have to bend the frame (not something im willing to do and get the blame for) so he said i can take it in store and they will put the wheel on for me but i explained that the nut wont even go back on now but it wasnt my fault as the instructions werent very good and it certainyl didnt say i would need to bend the frame. so he said if they cant get that wheel on they will get me another wheel and put that on.

sorry if this stories a bit confusing but im in total stress not long till xmas i so hope they can sort this.

do you think theyl be able to sort this for me?

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry I have no idea, as I got the ex to put Sams bike up!

Im sure if it wont go together properly and the instructions arent very clear they should be able to sort it.

If not I would ask for your money back as it doesnt work properly.

LauraG
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:39 am 
Post subject:
I took it into the toysrus store and turns out the frame was bent, so I had no chance of putting it together. They gave me a new one and it tuk me 10mins to put together. So panic over lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular