I think

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:57 pm 
Post subject: I think
we all need a slap, and tell ourselves to count our blessings, we all have some Smile

Oh what a nation of moaners we are, still we wouldn't be human would we if we didn't Laughing

abbie29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
Agreed - I intend to spend my evening counting my blessings! X
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:51 pm 
Post subject:
I agree!! I do a hell of a lot of moaning about one thing or another.. I have a good life though and am thankful for my llot though. Smile x
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
I don't count my blessing ps enough. I have four healthy kids and forever moan about them. I find 4 of them so hard. I need to get it into my head that they are mine and get on with it. I chose 4.
I am never thankful either. There is always something for me to whine about. Very Happy Very Happy

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:19 pm 
Post subject:
I'm a very happy bunny at the moment...no moaning from me Very Happy
I've been counting my blessings everyday recently. So lucky to have 2 health children here by my side and it saddens me so much when you hear things on the news about all the children and teachers that lost their lives to that sick [*CENSORED*]..and to the families who will be mourning the loss of their kiddies and family members this christmas Crying or Very sad
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:34 am 
Post subject:
Very true cant agree more.

Im the BIGGEST moaner around Laughing but ive decided now that i should be thanful that im happy, ive a family and friends who love me and who i love.

I must admit that since those poor children were killed in America ive been better at being thankful. I bet those poor mothers would give everything they own to have just 1 night of their child being up crying all night till 4am.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular