Netbooks

dellabobella
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:45 pm 
Post subject: Netbooks
I want to get Shannah a netbook for her birthday. Lately she's always wanting to use my laptop to get on the Cbeebies website and I'm sick of having to use my phone to get online Laughing Have any of you got a netbook for your children and if so can you recommend any in particular? I don't want to pay loads out as the kids will have ipads after christmas too.

Faerydae
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
how about a children's netbook? just found this one on amazon, reasonably priced and does everything a normal netbook does, think it's just made a bit more robust to handle a child Laughing

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Zoostorm-FizzBook-8-9-inch-Netbook-Childrens/dp/B001FTEFEW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1355951212&sr=8-1
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:24 pm 
Post subject:
I've just had a look at that link and it looks good but saw a few complaints about faults. I've been looking at HP minis on ebay. The refurbished ones aren't silly money and they're exactly like the laptop I've got only smaller and without a CD drive.

Faerydae
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:26 pm 
Post subject:
ah didn't notice that, yeah if you can get one of those cheap should be ok, I have a Dell inspiron mini aswell which is quite good

Jump to:  

Community

Popular