can anyone help? (legal advice) update****

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:50 pm 
Post subject: can anyone help? (legal advice) update****
This is going to sound really pathetic because it is unfortunately for us the police are taking her serious..

Basically in school me and my oh had a few other friends that we spent alot of time with. One of them is currently been accused of raping this girl who was our friend also. This girl os a habitual liar or was in. school. She is saying he raped her in school.. We left 7 years ago.. But she is saying my oh was a witness.. This n it's own is a serious offence as he 'did nothin to stop it' hes currently at the police station giving a statement.

The girl in question has told our friends girlfriend she was going to do this as our friend had not returned something to her.. I'm seriously stressed atm as with it being a rape charge I'm not sure how much trouble my oh is going to get into as its very difficult to disprove...going out of my mind atm...

She accused us all in school of bullying and thieving to the head teacher even though we were her only friends...and probably the only people who didnt. When she first started school in yr6 she claimed to have a baby already as she had been raped.. She was 10 and had no baby..

Last edited by RachN3Babies on Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
How old is the girl in question and when is she claiming he raped her. I'm sure as far as your oh is concerned he should be fine. Police are good a sussing out liars and if all the stories seem odd I would have thought nothing will come of it. Especially as you oh left 7 years ago. I don't really know what to suggest but what an awful vile girl if she is making it all up!! I had a friend who accused my dad of raping her.. nothing came of it but she then admitted she was lying anyway for attention. I knew she was lying anyway as we were all at a sleepover the day she claimed it happened and we never left her. Sick how some people lie!

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:29 pm 
Post subject:
Oh my. I have no legal advice but didn't want too read and run. That is awful !!
All I would say is make sure the police know everything you have just said. 7 years on there maybe no 'evidence' as such so it maybe based on her word against others.....the police need to know what she was like/still is like it be crucial & be 1 of the deciding factors as to what the outcome is

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
Oh hun I can only imagine how you are feeling right now.

I dont have the answer to your question, however over 10 years ago now, my Dad was accused of raping his GF child as well as molesting me and my sister when we were alot younger. All lies I can assure you and much a revenge thing from this girl, but we were terrified that he would go to prison even though he was innocent.

In the end, the CPS couldnt find any evidence so the case was thrown out before it got to court.

Its horrible when things like this happen x

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
Jeez rachel that's disgusting of her. After this time it would be very difficult to prove that it did happen, and if the head was involved in some situations he would also be questioned and his opinions saught, and having previous accusations of rape and pregancy would be remembered by the child protection officer within the school.
I've worked in education for over 8 years now I can remember nearly all pupils I have taught and supported so I am sure the school will back up the evidence that she was and is a liar.

Doesn't help now I know, but I really hope the truth seen as soon as possible for you and your family, and as avasmummy said the police are good at sussing these things out because they have specific rape teams they call in to deal with the real (and false) cases.

((hugs))

xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:55 pm 
Post subject:
My oh is home now and apparently the girl is claiming he held her down while our friend raped her.. Apparently in hos friends mums bedroom and they played music to her while they did it and it was on revenge for something?? One thing I remember about going to this friends house is that his mum was always in her bed woth her dressing gown on.. Or downstairs in a very very small house... And his mum wouldn't let her in the house cos she didnt like her.. We cant have been more than 15 at the time as we had fallen out by the time we left school.. So thats 8 years ago as we are 23 now.. She's always been very vindictive and once spread a rumour around school as I made a new friend and I was supposed to be her best friend... My oh thinks they'll speak to who they need to speak to and drop it as there's too many things that dont match from her story so fingers crossed xx
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:58 pm 
Post subject:
That's excellent news that your OH is so positive - the police must have been reassuring enough for him to feel like this.

Keep us posted, I want to know what happens about the girl

xx

xxOliverAndMaxsMummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
If this lie was planned can you not get the person she told her plan to to make a statement? From the sound of it your oh doesn't seem worried and it looks like the police are just going through the motions as required by law. Hope this all gets sorted soon.

Word of warning - never forgive this girl, no matter what. Even if she begs and pleads. Even if she says she was made to do it with a gun to her head. If she's lied like this now in adulthood she won't grow outfit and may do it again. If she gets lucky next time it might stick!

Woman like this make me mad as they give a bad name to real victims and also ruin people's lives!

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:28 pm 
Post subject:
I have only spoken to her once since we left school as she invited us to her wedding last year.. Since then I have heard stories that she has been strangled by her husband had a baby kicked out of her and that she is divorcing him.. But shes still with him and shes told lies about being pregnant before.. I think the girlfriend of our friend is probably going to have to give a statement and from what my oh has said I probably will too.. Just a lot of stress I dont need at the moment.. My oh is going to get legal dvice tomorrow on whats going to happen now and what he can do afterwards in tterms of suing her for slander...
Posted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
I would sue her after it's all been cleared- what a vile accusation to have against you! Vile woman. Make sure your OH goes for advice in this whole case. Vile!

Some woman go though years of holding in what has happened to them and scared to say incase none believes them. It's woman like this who make the real survivors of rape scared to come forward!

On another note really puts me off allowing my daughters friends when older to stay over. Such a shame I had sleep overs when 9-15 but would never let daughter have one because of people like this!
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:42 pm 
Post subject:
The case has been closed die to lack of evidence. My oh's friend got a letter from his solicitor today informing him.. First time we've heard from him since police came so we knew Smile nice early Christmas present x
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:14 pm 
Post subject:
Brill, now give her an early Xmas prezzie and sue her ass off!

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 2:15 pm 
Post subject:
Glad to hear all the allegations have been dropped just before christmas, Hope you have a fab christmas xx

MrsOz
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
Excellent news - so pleased for you and OH.

xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular