Yeahy! A beautiful bouncing baby!

Eveingram02
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:42 pm 
Post subject: Yeahy! A beautiful bouncing baby!
Hi all,

My husband and I went to our first scan at 12 weeks today, what an amazing feeling that was! Well, now I have seen baby moving about and yawning, stretching etc,when am I going to feel the movements?? I'm just so excited!!
tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
awwwww congrats it IS very exciting, I hope you are feeling well.

Movements vary for everyone, I didn't feel my first till about 22 weeks and this time was similar, but some feel it really early like 15 weeks or so.

H&H rest of the 9 months Smile

Mummy2Harry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
congratulations xx
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
Aw thanks so much. It was such a surreal feeling seeing that little baby in there! I have been suffering with morning sickness, like most I think! I had it badly until 10 weeks and then it seemed to calm down, but in last three days it's been really bad again, any suggestions? X
femaleboss90
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:54 pm 
Post subject:
Eating a ginger biscuit before u get out bed. Ginger is really good for helping sickness been working wonders for me xx
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
I posted pretty similar a few days ago. I'm 17 weeks now and excited for feeling something. Could be any day I guess, or another 5 weeks off.

Congratulations xx

Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
Movements are different for everyone but you will know when it happens this is my 3rd pregnancy with twins and still not felt any movement but i felt the other 2 early xx
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
Huge congratulations on your pregnancy, such a good feeling to get that 12 week scan done isn't it, I've got mine this Thursday and I'm super excited. As for movements I felt my little girl move around 14 weeks but only slight little flutters, I didn't get proper kicks until around 20 weeks ish xx

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
I felt some little pops around 13 weeks, and people told me it was wind. But then I started to feel more and I know it was baby. I felt hiccups at 18 weeks, and again people told me I wouldnt be feeling anything as it was my first pregnancy, but I would lie in bed with my hand on my belly and would feel them.

I never had really big kicks, but would feel lots of rolling around and stretching

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular