scared I'm gunna loose another baby, please help!

sally881
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:07 pm 
Post subject: scared I'm gunna loose another baby, please help!
Hey all, so today I'm 5weeks pregnant, I no its not much but I have had 3 miscarriages in the past and I'm sooooo mega scared its gunna go wrong again.
At exactley 4weeks pregant I did a cbd and it said 'pregnant 1-2'

Today at 5 weeks pregnant and it said 'pregnant 1-2'

I'm worried cuz it should have said 2-3 now surely??

I no its sounds silly, I have been testing with cheapie tests in the week and I have had good lines, not getting any lighter but not gettin any darker either. I still have not had one as dark as control line.

Also I have had cramping ever since I got a bfp but no bleeding just lots of discharge, tell me honestley should I be worried???
Thanks in advance xx
KathG
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
The cramping and discharge is normal. I had bad cramps and lower back pain (exactly the same as my normal pre-menstral pains) in early pregnancy and all was fine, spoke with my friend, who is a midwife about it at the time and she reassured me its normal, something to do with the baby embedding into the womb if I remember correctly. I also noticed an increase in discharge, which is normal as long as no odour and its white or clear in colour (flagged this up to my midwife many times and thats what she told me).

I dont know about if the test should be saying 2-3 weeks by now or not sorry. I guess all you can do is test again in a few days. I personally never tested again after my BFP so only every saw a 1-2 weeks on the test. Its impossible not to worry, but try and rest and test again in a few days. Good luck and congratulations on your pregnancy Very Happy

[/url]
sally881
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for taking the time to reply, I'm kinda getting used to the cramping now, I'm just worried my hormone levels are not gettin high enough to support my pregnancy.I just couldn't bare to loose another baby xx
KathG
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:33 pm 
Post subject:
just a though but does the darkness/ lightness of the lines not depend on how hydrated you are too? Maybe your urine contains more water which is why you are not seeing a differnce. Could this be affecting the clear blue test too? Are you testing with your first morning urine? not sure how big an effect it will have.

[/url]
sally881
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 5:41 pm 
Post subject:
Yea I always use first urine of the day, I have one cbd left, will use it next weekend. Gunna try not to test again til then I might be able to relax a little this week!
Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
I had really bad cramps and backache in early pregnancy, I also bled at 5 weeks and now have a healthy baby. I know its really hard but try not to worry about hormone levels etc.

x x
happyhell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:13 am 
Post subject:
Good luck hon.

I bleed through out my pregnancy, all was fine thank god.

Try to get to the doctors if your worried. But I think cramps are a god sign, baby getting snuggled in x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 11:12 pm 
Post subject:
sally881 wrote:
Yea I always use first urine of the day, I have one cbd left, will use it next weekend. Gunna try not to test again til then I might be able to relax a little this week!

I always found my lines were darker from my second wee of the day, not sure why. Also hun stop testing you are only worrying yourself and it wont confirm anything anyway. Ill keep my fingers crossed that everything is fine and you get your 2-3 when you next test xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular