scared

mrsLA
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:09 pm 
Post subject: scared
Hey everyone my little girl is 21 weeks this weekend and ive just found out im pregnant again....i dont feel as hapou as i was when i found out i was having her and it took us 2 years of trying but im so scared to how i will cope when i have another as there will be an age gap of just over 12 months dont get me wrong i do want another but now in so scared. Anyine got any advice? Xx
Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:13 pm 
Post subject:
there is 17 months between my first two its not easy but there so close to each other and they keep each other entertained x
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:21 pm 
Post subject:
Theres only 16 months between my first 2. While it was difficult first I found the baby fitted into my toddlers routine and they are now great friends and keep each other entertained Smile x
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:20 pm 
Post subject:
i went to the docs this morning not realising i was pregnant..i had a period on the 9th december....but that would only mean i was 2 weeks pregnant. surely it shouldnt show on a test untill 5/6 weeks. is it possible to have a period when your pregnant x
Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:32 pm 
Post subject:
it is possible to still have your periods while been pregnant xx
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:35 pm 
Post subject:
It must have been a massive shock, especially after to took so long to conceive your lo. There is 17 months between my eldest 2 and they get on. I was very self conscious that I had a small baby in a pram and was carrying my second in case people judged me!!! Very Happy sounds silly now.

Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
I thought that as well and i was young so people just thought i was a single mum on benefits popping them out as fast as possible lol
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:57 pm 
Post subject:
well i assure you i am a working mum and finish my maternity leave next month lol does anyone have any idea how far gone i could be as i havent missed a period so im a bit confused my period in november was only 5days but i had one at the beggining of this month that was quite heavy but that would only make me 2 weeks ? i was a massive shock for me and my husband and being 20 i already get dirty looks for having my little girl but i dont care im a working mum and i love my child Very Happy
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:34 am 
Post subject:
Maybe try a CB digi ? They only go up to 3+ weeks since conception (5 weeks pregnant) but it might help narrow it down a bit , last time I was pregnant though when i actually found out I thought I must be 5-6 weeks max due to having had an AF then not seeing my OH for 4 weeks after that , only it turns out that "AF" obviously wasn't one because on my scan the day after I found out I was actually 13 +4 Shocked I was convinced it was a totally normal AF as well and if I had known I was pregnant then I would have been convinced that I'd had an m/c but my baby was fine so you can have heavy bleeds and still be pregnant Smile
I'd maybe go from Novembers dates for now and ask about getting an early dating scan so you know for sure Question xx
mrsLA
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:25 am 
Post subject:
yes think i shall bleeding a bit atm which really worries me but im booked in to see the midwife on the 9th jan so fingers crossed everythings ok xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular