Getting to know you thread ... ( not done one for a while )

crazienut38
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone im fairly new to all this! Ive been married 8 months but weve only been trying for 3. Sorry in advance for not knowing what all the acronisms mean!
susanjosh
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:52 am 
Post subject:
I have been ttc... trying to concieve for 4 years and still dont know what all the little bits means Laughing Laughing

good luck ladies x
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I'm Tracey I'm 30 DH is 47. We've been together since March 2003 and married for coming up 2 and a half years. We've been ttc both of our first since June 2003 without success. I have no fertility problems (not that I know of anyway) apart from my cycles are a bit irregular, DH has non obstructive azoospermia/Testicular failure so doesn't produce sperm so we've been told our only chance of ever having a chance of a bfp is to go down the sperm donor route Crying or Very sad

We are currently attending the ACS at GRI for treatment and been told it's a 22 month wait where we live. So far we have waited almost 17 months so we should hopefully reach top of list in June.

Good luck to everyone here's hoping 13 is our lucky number and 2013 brings us all our much wanted BFP!!!!
Posted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:52 am 
Post subject:
Femsmurf wrote:
Hi, I'm Tracey I'm 30 DH is 47. We've been together since March 2003 and married for coming up 2 and a half years. We've been ttc both of our first since June 2003 without success. I have no fertility problems (not that I know of anyway) apart from my cycles are a bit irregular, DH has non obstructive azoospermia/Testicular failure so doesn't produce sperm so we've been told our only chance of ever having a chance of a bfp is to go down the sperm donor route Crying or Very sad

We are currently attending the ACS at GRI for treatment and been told it's a 22 month wait where we live. So far we have waited almost 17 months so we should hopefully reach top of list in June.

Good luck to everyone here's hoping 13 is our lucky number and 2013 brings us all our much wanted BFP!!!!

Good luck for 2013 then.
GRI.......... is it GLASGOW ROYAL?

This is where I am going to be doing my ivf, I stay in North Lanarkshire, so my wait is 12mths.
A lot of people are getting reffered to a private hospital near by due to building work.
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:35 am 
Post subject:
Hi I'm Sarah (29) ttc number 2. DD is 3.5. Used to be a bit of a regular on here when ttc DD, but sort of just lurk in the background now. Been ttc number 2 for kind of a year - there was a couple of months where we used protection. Currently in the 2ww I think, have very sore bb's and bloated and while I don't feel moody I just feel a little 'quiet', seems a bit early though as AF doesnt usually show til at least 8th of the month and I've already been like this a couple of days. I'm not reading too much into it, no doubt it will be just AF signs.

good luck everyone
Smile

femsmurf
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:20 pm 
Post subject:
susanjosh wrote:

Good luck for 2013 then.
GRI.......... is it GLASGOW ROYAL?

This is where I am going to be doing my ivf, I stay in North Lanarkshire, so my wait is 12mths.
A lot of people are getting reffered to a private hospital near by due to building work.

Hi, Sorry for the late reply. I only just saw this.

Yes, it is Glasgow Royal we are attending. Just had another consultant appointment there on Tuesday and are now waiting for him to send us out another appointment as he really wants us to see him with the counsellor. She was supposed to be there at the appointment but she was off ill. So, to have another appointment then they are gonna decide whether or not they are going to give us the go ahead for treatment.

They had been doing a lot of drilling when DH and I were there on Tuesday. Could hear it from the waiting room.

Best of luck with your treatment journey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular