Travel sysytems

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
AngelDelight wrote:

I will probably have to get a second hand one but does anyone have any suggestion of one around the £300 mark?

Thanks

Have you seen the Graco evo? Or the Graco Fusio?
I was.going to get the evo originally..its so easy to use and folds reasonably compact Smile
Posted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
AngelDelight wrote:

I will probably have to get a second hand one but does anyone have any suggestion of one around the £300 mark?

Thanks

Have you seen the Graco evo? Or the Graco Fusio?
I was.going to get the evo originally..its so easy to use and folds reasonably compact Smile
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:11 am 
Post subject:
I have the quinny buzz!
Its a lovely pram but a pain in the bum to pull it all appart every time you go out! Wheels and all!
I wouldn't bother with a carrycot either, my little girl hated being lay down from day 1! Waste of money! Xx
Posted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:36 am 
Post subject:
I bought the Britax B Smart Travel System comes in either 3 or 4 wheel, I got the 3 wheeler and I love it, car seat was fab and so easy to connect to pram base, and buggy will def last till lo is older. Been using it over a year now and have no need at all to replace it. Can maneuver it so easy with 1 finger I just love it! All the best with your search xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular