Negative Nancy Needs Attitude Adjustment ASAP

TTC1stbaby
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 9:54 pm 
Post subject: Negative Nancy Needs Attitude Adjustment ASAP
I am being such a negative Nancy abt the New Year. I thought I would be full of hope but it hit me that I will only have two cycles if I want a baby of my own in my arms for Christmas 2013. I am due for Af around January 11 and around Feb 2 is my CD22 bloods. If they are negative as the rest have been I am onto a RE sometime after Feb 11. Feb Af will be around the 24th. I am tired of 40-42 day cycles. I am getting ready to start a second round of femara when Af shows (the first one failed). I am just so tired of hearing that I have no trace of progesterone in my body. It doesn't seem fair that it takes some of us so long. My sister in law mentioned again that it took her only three weeks of being off birth control to get pregnant. She now has a beautiful 3 month old baby. My cousin and her were talking about having babies. My cousin popped out three babies without even ttc. She was anorexic (had been for years still is) and the dr said they thought she would never be able to have children. Another cousin was 350 lbs and diabetic when she got pregnant yet I hear that me being 206 lb will make it very difficult to get pregnant. I am so frustrated I want to scream. I feel like it is never going to happen. January is our 20th month ttc. I know when I hit that two year mark later this spring it is going to kill me. I am terrified that the RE will make me start up on clomid or femara a cycle or two before doing injections. I just don't know what is wrong with me. I just want to know that one day I will have a child. DH will be 34 this spring. If we are not pregnant by the time he is 36 maybe 35 we are going to start the adoption route. I have read that some agencies don't want to let you adopt past the age of 36 while some will let you until the time you are 40. I think I am going to start paying for a monthly massage to see if it will help me relax. Thanks for reading the rant of a Negative Nancy.
Amymel86
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:44 pm 
Post subject:
I'm sorry you're feeling negative Sad ... I have been feeling the same way really. One of my very good friends is due on Feb 4th and although she is good about not talking about the baby all the time, I can't stop looking at her bump and feeling sorry for myself! (I am happy for her too....sometimes Smile )

I hope things start looking up for you soon!
Posted: Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:53 pm 
Post subject:
Amymel86 wrote:
I'm sorry you're feeling negative Sad ... I have been feeling the same way really. One of my very good friends is due on Feb 4th and although she is good about not talking about the baby all the time, I can't stop looking at her bump and feeling sorry for myself! (I am happy for her too....sometimes Smile )

I hope things start looking up for you soon!

Thanks!! I was looking at the pics of your pregnancy tests. Saw the 2nd line on the tests from today! I didn't see it till the 3rd photo. I hope this is your BFP!!! Very Happy
Amymel86
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
Aw, thanks hun.... unfortunately af reared her head this afternoon so I’m out this month.

I really do hope that you start to feel positive soon and good things start happening!
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:28 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear that. I was really hoping it was your tun. I am feeling more positive just nervous now. I have read to many REs are more about the money and success rates than your actual care. I have been scouring the web trying to look into options to make sure the dr is doing the best by me. I want to go in very informed. I searched the local REs and they have a bad reputation about being abt success rates. Several women have said that these REs have let them go without an explanation after several failed IUI. A few said the REs got huffy and dismissed them when they asked abt other options. I am not going to let them run me over.
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear you are feeling so down, I hope you have some good news soon! Long cycles suck and people getting pg around you at the drop of a hat sucks even more, I will keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular