Well into the 2WW and trying not to 'symptom spot'!!

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:05 pm 
Post subject: Well into the 2WW and trying not to 'symptom spot'!!
Hi All, started using my CBFM for the first time following my M/C in Sept, I actually got a peak reading on CD20 Shocked I have always ovulated late in my cycle which arnt regular anyway so I guess I'm officially in my 2WW! Got my peak on Christmas eve, we on BD'ed once, that day, as we had family staying over Xmas, so literally had to quickly do it Laughing Laughing

Anyway, sending lots of positive pregnancy vibes to you all Very Happy

Oh, just one question to those who use the CBFM/Ov sticks, when you get a peak/surge, how long before you ovulate? xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Poppy, I think they say that you ovulate any time from 12-36 hrs after your surge. I think the 2ww is a lot easier to deal with in some ways when you have no symptoms because it cant make you go into over drive x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:18 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun, I'm feeling like I did before the m/c last time, although I think I felt that way just prior to AF showing up last month so hey ho Rolling Eyes I think I will test on Weds if AF hasnt arrived, should be around the right time to test to get an accurate result Smile

How was your Christmas and new year? xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular