New years resolutions

MrsZargon
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:46 pm 
Post subject: New years resolutions
Happy New Year everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and feel ready to face 2013. So it's the time of year for resolutions so here goes.....

This year I will stop putting my life on hold because of TTC. I will keep in contact with my friends and make dates to do fun things just like I used to and I will stop worrying about ppl asking me those heart stabbing questions about hen we gonna have another baby. I will make more time for me and hubby to do things together and as a Family with our dd.

To start as I mean to go on I have just booked us flights to South Africa for a friends wedding and 3 week holiday in Feb! We werent going to go as i was obviously hoping we'd be pg by then and the money i have spent was put aside for a bigger car when we hve another baby but i thought sod it we need to enjoy the present more and stop worrying about the future so i just went ahead nd id it!! And if I get pg then so what I'm gonna go anyway! Just need to work on my beach body for the next 6 weeks as the thought of exposing my skin at the moment is SCARY!

Anyone else made any resolutions?
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
My main one is to lose weight and get healthy, Ive let things slide lately and Im not happy about it. Other than that much like you Im not putting life on hold any more going to enjoy my zumba, friends, and most importantly o/h and doing things with him. x
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:38 pm 
Post subject:
No resolutions really...just wanted to say I'm jealous of the south African trip!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular