3 yr old birthday present?!

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:10 pm 
Post subject: 3 yr old birthday present?!
for months i have been decided on getting lewis a bike for his birthday. but my oh is against the idea.. when i asked what he wanted to get him he just said toys.. but between them they have enough figures/playsets/cars to fill a skip... >< so really im just looking for other options.. what would you buy a 3 year old? he got an innotab for xmas..[/quote]
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
I got mine an electric police motorbike. He loved it and the battery lasts for ages. My son is 7 next week and I'm really struggling.

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:49 pm 
Post subject:
I got Sam a scooter, and with the money she got I got her a bike. Loads of people told me to wait until she is older, but I have seen children younger then sam riding bikes in the park by us.

I got Sam a 14" bike as even though her feet didnt quite touch the ground the man in toys r us said she would grow out of a 12" too quick, so I am hoping that it will last her a good few years.

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:55 pm 
Post subject:
charlie got a 14 as his birthday is the end of sept.. i think the reason my oh is against it is cos charlie hated it when he first got it as hes a bit of a scaredy cat. but this summer he was on it all the time and even going to the park on it.. i was thinking a 12 inch for lewis though as hes only got little legs.. his height is in his back.. i think i might just go get it anyway and then he cant say anything Wink x
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
It sounds like a great present to me, especially as by time you come to use it most in the summer, he'll be 6 months older.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular