when will test be bfn after mc?

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:10 pm 
Post subject: when will test be bfn after mc?
Hi everyone i hope you all had a great christmas and new year. Im just wondering when a pg test will go bfn, my bleeding started the 14th dec i think it was and i did a test on 22nd that was still darker than the control line and i just did another this morning that was very faint but still a bfp. Its nearly 3 weeks since i started mc.
We are ttc again so would like things to get back to normal.
April xxx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
Have you stopped bleeding yet? If you have then maybe it could be a bit of retained tissue or something? x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:23 pm 
Post subject:
Yes I stopped bleedin on 23rd but had about 5 days of slight brown after. On the scan on 20th she said there was no pregnancy tissue left x

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hmm I would have thought it would have gone to negative by now but then my miscarriages have been early on so Im not sure how it all works. Id wait till say Monday and if its still showing positive maybe take a trip to the doctors to see what they suggest? x
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:51 pm 
Post subject:
like nutty i was early wen i had mc nad by the time i had stopped bleeding my was neg the day i started to bleed i knew was i did a digi and had gone down to 1-2w ..... but as u were quite far it may be that???

hope its turns neg soon un so u can get bk to it
nic xx

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:07 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear of your M/C... Mine took 6 weeks to get a negative, I didnt get AF for 3 months following my M/C but I think it usually get back to normal quicker for most as they think I have PCOS xx

Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:11 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the replies everyone I will give it a couple of days and test again then. With my mc at 6 weeks I tested a week after and it was neg. X

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hope you are ok, are you going to get bloods done hormones/thyroid etc to make sure all is ok?!

Good luck with TTC again! Hopefully no more heartache .
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 12:14 am 
Post subject:
Hi hun sorry i cant really give advice on this, my tests never went neg after mc as i concieved again the month after but they were still very dark after a cple of weeks. Good to hear you are TTC again and wishing you all the best. xx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:29 am 
Post subject:
Thankyou, yes im going to get some tests done soon I hope banoffee, chrissie thats why I wanted the tests to go neg so that if I am lucky enough to get pg first month then I will know instead of wondering if its just from the mc x

3girliesandababyboy
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
I hun, when i mc in May at 10wks it took a good 3 weeks for my tests to be neg so i think its true that the further along you are the longer the tests stay pos for.
Good Luck with ttc again and big hugs on your loss x

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
Aprilxxkayne
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
I took another test this morning and it was negative so now ive just got to hope my cycles go back to normal. Thanks again x

ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:20 pm 
Post subject:
Aprilxxkayne wrote:
Thankyou, yes im going to get some tests done soon I hope banoffee, chrissie thats why I wanted the tests to go neg so that if I am lucky enough to get pg first month then I will know instead of wondering if its just from the mc x

Yep i found that very confusing tbh hun even though i was pretty sure i had ovulated getting dark tests from mc threw me off so when i got a faint BFP i mistook it, had a feeling i was pg but only way of know for sure was when i saw a doctor.
At least they are neg now and you will know if its a BFP now all the best to you hunni i really hope your luck changes this year. xx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:33 am 
Post subject:
glad they have gone neg nw hun, so you can move on.... wishing u a the ttc and hope its not to muc longer for that sticky one

nic xx[/quote]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular