is this mc no4?? please help

3girliesandababyboy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:51 pm 
Post subject: is this mc no4?? please help
Hi ladies, i havent posted since my mc in Oct but i'm really hoping someone can offer some advise.
I am very blessed to have 4 children and when we tried for no.5 i fell pregnant straight away but it ended in my first mc at 10wks last May. We put it down to just 'bad luck' and started ttc again straight away.
I've since had 2 more mc, one in Sept and one in Oct, both around 5ish weeks. My Dr wasnt very helpful although she did run a bloodtest for 'sticky blood' which was neg. She said to keep trying and come back if it happened again.
I had strong symptoms and knew i was pregnant this cycle so i did a test 2 days before af was due(Mon)and got a faint bfp, i tested again Weds and the line was darker so i started to get my hopes up but when i tested this morning the line was fainter than 2 days ago so now i'm freaking out and convinced that its another early mc. My temps are still good but given my previous mc's is there any hope that this pregnancy will stick??

Also, does anyone have any suggestions on why after 4 healthy pregnancies i would suddenly not be able to 'stay' pregnant Confused

I'm taking pregnacare but is there someting else i should try?

BTW, i'm 34, very regular cycles, OV on day 9/10 with 16 day LP but very light periods (1/2 days)

Sorry, i've rambled a bit but thanks for reading x

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
So sorry to hear of your miscarriages... The line not being so dark could be down to a variation in tests, even in the same brand/batch so try not to worry hun, easier said than done. After 3 m/c's your doc should run tests to investigate, but I'm unsure as to what tests they would do, sorry.

I guess my only advice would be to relax as much as you can and take it easy, no hoovering/heavy lifting etc, fingers crossed for you hun xx

ChrissieRussell
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun try not to worry too much about how dark the line is, i know it's not easy. When i was pg with rubilyn straight after losing the twins i kept testing until i felt her move (22 weeks) i know it's stupid but after about 15-16 weeks i started getting lighter BFPs and very blotchy lines but was told not to stress over it as sometimes it light as u get further into the pregnancy.
Good luck and i hope this 1 is a sticky. xx

*Our beautiful twins are safe in heaven*
minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:47 am 
Post subject:
hope its nt another mc for you hun sending lots of sticky glue and fingers crossed

nic xx

Amymel86
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 7:15 pm 
Post subject:
I really hope this one sticks for you hun!

As said before, tests (even in the same batches) can differ slightly as to how sensitive they are and how dark the line goes.

How far along are you?
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
thanks ladies, I bought a cb digital today and couldn't wait until the morning to use it so I did it about an hour after my last wee (2ish)and I got pregnant 1-2 wks, I've never used one of the digital tests before and it was nice to see ' pregnant' in writing but I've worked out I'm about 4+2 so should it have said 2-3 or am I just being overly concerned??
my temps are still up but I'm stressing when I go to bed every night that it's gonna be really low in the morning.
I suppose I just think that after 3 Mc in a row that it can't just be bad luck and there must be a problem so I'm not able to relax.

thankyou so much for your replies, I know some of you have been through much worse so it means a lot xxx

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
Fantastic news!! Congratulations!! 1-2 weeks sounds about right if you think you are 4+2, hopefully you will find that in the next few days/week, it will go up to 2-3, fingers crossed hunny xx

Ange1979
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 pm 
Post subject:
How are things now hun? x

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:52 pm 
Post subject:
How are you now? x
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
i'm just trying to stay positive and hope for the best Smile
I did another tesco's own test today (not early test) and the line was a lot darker than the tests i did last week so that was reassuring.
I think the problem i'm having is that with my 4 children i got pretty dark lines early on but with the 2 early mc the lines never really got that dark at all so i just really really want nice dark lines !!
On a positive note, my temp is still nice and high, my test looked good today and by this time with the last 2 pregnancies my tests were already neg.
I'm planning on getting another digi on Friday but i'm a bit worried incase it doesnt say what i think it should Confused
And i cant decide whether to ask my GP to refer me for an early scan or not. My dh says i should and i know it would give me some reassurance but part of me just wants to wait it out and hope for the best?

m/c May 2012
m/c September 2012
m/c October 2012
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular