baby makers

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:29 pm 
Post subject: baby makers
hi ladies....

there is a program on bbc4 at 9pm 2night called baby makers-the fertilty clinc....

they follow some couples at the liverpool fertltiy as i know some ladies on here are either going throu problems or have (like me) and might find it intresting, i know il be tunning in Very Happy

nic xx

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:34 pm 
Post subject:
Ohh I will watch that then just been flicking and couldn't see anything. Should be an interesting watch.
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:59 pm 
Post subject:
ha ha baby brain is me, I turned to channel 4 and was like wtf 'embarassing fat bodies' thats a bit insulting to pg people so how to come back on to check the right channel Embarassed

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
tracebumfluffwhy wrote:
ha ha baby brain is me, I turned to channel 4 and was like wtf 'embarassing fat bodies' thats a bit insulting to pg people so how to come back on to check the right channel Embarassed

Laughing Laughing
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:03 pm 
Post subject:
tracebumfluffwhy wrote:

Laughing Laughing

i found the program brillant i realy enjoyed and loved the fertitly bloke if only they all thought that way really!!

nic xx

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:04 pm 
Post subject:
yeah was a great program, even though it made me cry Embarassed its so so heart rending Sad

minine1
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
yes i was crying too Embarassed ..... actually made me and hubby feel so so happy we were blessed with falling naturally for our dd even thou we got told we wouldnt without ivf....having a baby is such a miricle and every hurdle a couple faces is so worth it, so nice aleast one hhad a baby at the end Very Happy

nic xx

nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:13 pm 
Post subject:
Just watched it with o/h we've been through 1 round of ivf and 1 frozen cycle neither of them successful. Was quite strange watching it almost like it didnt happen to us but it did.
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
My sister text me about it, so put it on record. Will be watching it tomorrow night x

teehopes
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:17 pm 
Post subject:
I have recorded it as only realised it was on half way through its on the planner ready to watch!

I am not sure if I want to watch it dont want to cry I feel pretty strong at the moment and dont want to think of IVF not working Confused

I am very intrigued and will most probably watch it xx
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:31 pm 
Post subject:
I managed to watch this at 3am when they repeated it as I was doing a night feed. I shed tears and cuddled my girlie longer than she probably wanted me too in relief that I am so blessed

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:22 pm 
Post subject:
Just watched it. Very interesting and emotional, had a little cry at the end.

xx

shootingstars
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 12:20 am 
Post subject:
I watched it too. I thought it was brilliant. Makes you realise your not the only people having problems conceiving. I just wish i was able to take their hands and say "look i now it may not seem possible right now, but it really will happen when.its your time"
I went through testing and got told my body was basically useless. No chance of conceiving nautrally. I have PCOS and endro. And a low ovarian reserve that would make me start menopause at the age of 30 maxium. Then my Oh had a low sperm count.
I couldnt afford IVF without saving and just plodded on with no hope. I started ttc in 1998 and finally feel pregnant naturally in 2008, for me to have a m/c. Which in a way was a blessing as it made me realise for the first time in 10 years yeahhhh i CAN do this. I conceived again within 14 days of my m/c and are now blessed with 2 beautiful little girls who are my world.
10 years was a long time to wait but we got there in the end and as hard as it was then i am glad i finally believed in myself.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular