missing af

kas123
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:17 am 
Post subject: missing af
I am currently on day 17 dpo af normally shows her head about day 10 dpo but still no show. I had mild cramps day 11 and 12 but nothing else tested Wednesday and bfn where has she gone. yesterday lunch time when I went to the loo I did have some discoloured thick discharge on wiping but now it had gone clear again. know I am not pg and just want to get af over with for another month.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:34 am 
Post subject:
Are you sure you ov'd when you think you did ?
Even OPK's can only tell you you're getting your surge they don't confirm ov, only a progesterone test or a BBT rise can do that ,
a change of 7 days in luteal phases not something that normally happens though it should only change by a day or two max from month to month , so maybe you either didn't ov when you think you did (perhaps had a surge but then didn't ov and your body tried again later Question ) so aren't quite due AF yet,
or possibly are pregnant but the tests aren't showing it, either because it is still too early because you did ov late or just because your urine levels of HCG are lower than your blood levels Question

If it doesn't show in a day or two I'd probably test again and then see your GP if its still negative and see if they'd be willing to do a blood HCG test , some will some won't and will just say test again in a week if no AF , hope you find out whats going on soon though as it must be really frustrating xx
kas123
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:50 am 
Post subject:
I know exactly to the hour when I ov I seem to be one of those unfortunate people who not only have to overdose on pain killers for first few days of af just to stop the pains from getting so bad that you throw up and pass out but also experience bad pains at ov so I am bent double for a few hours getting worse just before ov and sometimes lasting up to 12 hours. double ov is a bugger likely this happens infrequently. gynea says I just unlucky. sometimes I think more like cursed
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular