Coming home outfit

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:37 pm 
Post subject: Coming home outfit
I know it's reallly early but we haven't bought our baby anything yet and I've just seen a lovely sleepsuit in Asda. It's got Dumbo on it and says 'Off we go' which I think is really lovely and meaningful. Wondering though do you need a hat and mittens? There's no point in me buying this if I do, but as it will be summer I'm unsure.

xx

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
Is it a thin material hat and mittons? When they are first born they have a hat on whilst being in the hospital and if it is a bit chilly on way home from hospital which could be knowing our summers u could put it on him/her for the journey home also if the mitts are like scratch mitts then yea u will defo need them. X

[url=http://lilypie.com]

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:47 pm 
Post subject:
It doesn't include hat and mittens no. That's why I'm unsure whether it's worth buying it.

xx

Faerydae
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:11 pm 
Post subject:
that sounds cute, I think it would be worth buying because as someone else said, you'll only need a cotton hat and scratch mitts which can be picked up cheap enough anyway Smile
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:24 pm 
Post subject:
When we took Samuel home (early April) he wore a vest, a sleepsuit, a knitted cardi, and a hat - no mitts though because his hands were too diddy to keep them on... and we just put a nice folded blanket over him in his car seat and covered his hands that way... so just a plain hat (seriously - if you sign up to any baby clubs (tesco, asda, huggies, cow n gate etc then you get a load of free ones!) then with that sleep suit and a blanket they'll be fine for going home! Smile xxx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
Oo like the idea of freebies. Haven't signed myself up to anything, might get doing that.

Both my sisters have said it's bad luck to buy the outfit so early. Every time I mention buying anything, someone says it's bad luck. When am I meant to start?!

xx

tracyx87
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:07 pm 
Post subject:
i seen this one and thought about it for baby coming home to it is a lovely suit asda have 2pack light hats that will match costs £2 and you can buy white mits 3 fro £1 out primark so its only extra £3 for things to match which isnt to bad as hats and mits will be used a lot for baby xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular