Going overdue....

Summer7
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:27 pm 
Post subject: Going overdue....
Hiya ladies, just worked out that if I go 2 weeks overdue it will be mothers day :-/ would they induce me on this day or go before or after? Sounds silly but just love the thought of being a new mummy for my 1st mothers day this year and not having to wait till nxt year and my whole family tend to get together for a big mothers day lunch. Sorry for sounding silly lol xxx
hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
They booked me in for a section on the day after mothers day last year, I begged them to do earlier but they wouldn't as It would be too early Sad xx
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:57 pm 
Post subject:
They will probably book you in for before otherwise you'll be over 2 weeks late x
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:27 pm 
Post subject:
Depends on the hosptital and their policies on induction, and even down to how many staff they have in as to when they'd want to induce you Question I can't see them being as understaffed on Mothers Day as they are around Christmas or the other holidays though Question , chances are you won't go that far over though anyway and will already be a Mummy before mothers day xx
Clairebell29
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
I was booked for induction at exactly 42 weeks, as it was didn't need it but it's the norm here to book you in at 42 weeks if no problems.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular