I am going to kill him

wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:33 pm 
Post subject: I am going to kill him
My oh! He is driving me crazy!
My hubby seems to be one of these freaky blokes that shares pg symptoms with their wives (I call it attention seeking!) anyway he has put on weight, gets back ache, can't sleep, has 'the worst heartburn'
And now I am in the final stretch I really just want to kill him Everytime he moans about feeling unwell or being tired! I am sleeping on the sofa because of my spd and ring him in the morning to make sure he has got up with his alarm at 5.30 (I know lazy!) I was in loads of pain with my back and having quite strong but irregular contractions last night, when I saw him this morning did he ask me how I was feeling check if I was alright?! Nope, he came in and straight away was all 'baby I feel so poorly, I had the worst nights sleep blah blah blah' I actually wanted to punch him!!!!
Gggrrr sorry for the moany rant but is it too much to ask to be out first for once and treated like a princess!? Bloody men!

Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:39 am 
Post subject:
i think my oh thinks it a competition when i feel ill he has to be worse! its like hes reverted to his childhood again the stupid idiot. i think its hard to understand how horrible pregnancy can make you feel with my first two i was fine in both pregnancy's and was like i dont understand what people are moaning about, but this time its really affecting everything i do x
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:44 am 
Post subject:
Tell him to man up! Can always blame any outburst on pregnancy hormaones.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular