Sick of negative people!

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:36 pm 
Post subject: Sick of negative people!
Why is it when you are really positive about something there is always one that tries to be negative about it all. I have a friend of mine on facebook and she put about he LO going to nursery and I said how nice it was and how i bet he really loves it as Ava does, said it gives her a bit of me time too to which she just said wait until your next one comes along, you will be back to square one.. I am actually genuinely really looking forward to the arrival of my baby and while she may have been saying it as a joke it just seemed a bit negative like I am meant to be dreading it or something Question

Perhaps I took it to heart and she didnt mean anything by it.. I genuinely found the baby bit really easy as they dont need anything apart from sleep, cuddles, food and to be kept clean and warm, they arent running round messing up the place for instance. God knows but needed to get that off my chest because I got negative comments from people when I was pg with ava too saying how hard it was going to be and how i would want her back in there so I could get some sleep etc.. does my head in!

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:44 pm 
Post subject:
i get it all the time.. lewis just gets his 3 yr funding as this baby is due and people make comments about it.. but im happy that its happening that way around as i will have more one on one time with the baby Smile my mother in law is the worst at the moment comparing my pregnancy to my sil... yes i have more problems.. but i have had 3 babies in the last 5 years.. her other child is nearly 11.. i have spd and she doesnt.. im bigger than her etc etc.. it gets annoying.. x
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:20 pm 
Post subject:
Yeh its the same with ava she gets her 3 year funding 2 months after this baby is born and I am personally not looking at it as "going back to square one" I am loking forward to getting one on one time with my new baby. I actually cant cotain my excitement. The only negative thing for me is that its another 5 months before I meet her! xx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular