Advice please ladies newbie here

Zara2310
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:53 am 
Post subject: Advice please ladies newbie here
Hi my name is Zara I have a 3 year old dd an 1 year old ds my dd took u 3.5 years to concieve an my son 10 months we are now trying to conceive no3
I had my copper coil out 10 day ago an af is due today Im always bang on time is it possible I could be pg as I only had th coil out 10 days ago I don't feel pg but don't feel af is coming either
Any advice greatly appreciated xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:01 am 
Post subject:
With the copper coil being non hormonal and working more by stopping implantation then if you did ovulate just around the time you had it removed and have had sex its possible to get pregnant the same day ,or even for the sperm and egg to have already met and be at the implantation stage already Shocked , some women don't feel pregnant until a week or two after they miss AF so its a possibility, I suppose the only way to know for sure is to test, Good luck if you do xx
Zara2310
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:04 am 
Post subject:
Thanks for your reply with my ds I knew about 3 days before af was due I don't know how I just knew Iol I really want to test but feel ill get bfn so gonna try an hold out till tomoro an if af doesn't arrive ill test do you think it would show up if I was as implantation may have not even occurred xx
famiah
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ZARA welcome

when i had my coil taken out it kind of threw my cycle that month. i was due a week after i had it taken out but didn't arrive till 3 weeks later.

just hang in here and see what happens.
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:01 pm 
Post subject:
Did u have the mirena or the copper chick x
famiah
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:51 am 
Post subject:
it was the copper one.
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:39 am 
Post subject:
A test wouldn't show positive until after implantation, normally a few days after , but as you can still have normal cycles with the copper coil and ovulate normally then as you had it out 10 days before AF was due you could well have ovualted around that time maybe even a few days before so implantation could have happened as soon as it came out and a test might work in the next day or two, of course ov can be delayed for all sorts of reasons so as Famiah said it could just be a delayed AF for another reason,Hope its good news for you if you do test xx
Zara2310
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:13 am 
Post subject:
Af still a no show this morning but now I'm like ill just wait an see if it comes tomoro an test then I don't know why lol maybe coz I don't feel of an worried ill get a bfn I've only ever been late twice for a period an both times got a bfp but thinking maybe faimah is right an its just messed up as I don't have any pg symptoms or feelings at all x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular