January testers

littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:38 pm 
Post subject: January testers
I know it's mid month but I didn't notice a testers thread so here goes. I ov'ed on the 5th or 6th Jan (I think based on the tail end of a positive OPK and CM) and expect AF on the 19th or 20th (although have irregular cycles but the last few have been 34 days so I'm going on that). Tested this morning and I convinced myself I could see a hint of a line on a cheapie (after it'd been lying around a few hours too - why do I do it to myself?!) and hubby said there was nothing there. Testing tomorrow and know it's still to early - I've been know to test on 5 days past ov! How's everyone else's testing going? Sending baby dust!
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 8:00 am 
Post subject:
Ooh good luck for testing tomorrow!

I got AF on the 1st so very easy to remember what day I'm on this month Laughing I ov-d d11/12 so expecting AF on the 25th/26th.

Baby dust x
Ange1979
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:27 am 
Post subject:
Any news on testing hun? Smile

Well I ov'd on 12th January so will look at testing around the end of January as AF due about 1st February based on a 35 day cycle. I could be wrong with that though Laughing

Good luck everyone xx

littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:08 pm 
Post subject:
BFN - I should have known - Good luck for the 25th/26th and the 30th/31st! Did you both get the deed done around OV?
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:08 am 
Post subject:
Yes BD on time and in full here! Really hoping to start 2013 with a BFP x
Ange1979
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 1:33 pm 
Post subject:
Yep me too Very Happy so just a waiting game now Smile

Have you guys had any symptoms? I have creamy white discharge, a high cervix (I think), slight cramping and feel hungry quite a lot. I really do doubt that I will be pregnant and daresay that it's my head playing tricks but am hoping anyway Wink xx

littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
Glad you both nailed the BD at the right time! I've had every symptom in the book - heavy/fluttery feeling, going nuts/crazy, abnormally hungry - BFN this morning! Still only 11 DPO I think so it could still be early but I usually get BFP at 10 DPO (have 1 baby and 2 angel babies) so think I'm out this month. Fingers crossed for you both!!!!
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2013 3:00 pm 
Post subject:
No symptoms really but only 7dpo so could be too early still I guess? Not holding out much hope though, after 14months of BFN I kinda expect that as a default now Sad
littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:01 am 
Post subject:
Way too early - You're still well in the game! BFN again this morning - why do I keep testing?!
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:59 pm 
Post subject:
It's funny but I'm the opposite with testing, I can't bring myself to do it until way after I expect AF as the dissappointment is too great when it's BFN. Not that it matters though, I can tell before AF starts if I'm out for the month cos my boobs deflate!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular