Babystyle oyster or other compact travel systems??

AngelDelight
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:43 pm 
Post subject: Babystyle oyster or other compact travel systems??
Does anyone have any experience of this? I'm looking at this for the travel system with car seat. It's the only one I know that the seat collapses with frame as all other ones are a separate seat which one in my boot takes up too much room once frame then a seat is all in!

Can anyone else recommend a compact travel system, I need something where the wheels are not wide as my previous one obaby zebu I had to take one of the wheels off so I could close the boot! X

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
I may have the wrong end of the stick here - but ours is a Graco Mosaic and you slot the carseat into the frame, but the actual pram seat stays where it is so when you use it as a travel system - you put the carseat in the car (with baby in) then the whole seat and buggy collapses as one, no separate seat... and we find ours very compact and easy to use Smile xxx

AngelDelight
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:56 pm 
Post subject:
I will look at this one - thanks

Yeah I want one where car seat fits onto frame as this is so handy for nipping about with. But when baby is bigger and it's in stroller mode I want to be able to collapse frame with seat folded within the frame hope I'm making sense?!

I know most you buy on market are a carrycot on frame which then converts as a seat for a stroller which I like but just find it takes all my boot up, so if I'm going away I will have no hope of anything else fitting in boot Confused

hayley2903
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:18 am 
Post subject:
Ooh I understand you completely! As much as I loved my quinny buzz 3, pulling the wheels and seat off every time I popped it away was a pain in the back side! So relieved Lola is old enough for an umberella stroller now! Xx
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:35 am 
Post subject:
The mammas and pappas luna you can make into a travel system but the seat stays on it. Its cheap fits in small cars even a minnie boot supposedly and they are lovely colours, I hated the fact it tipped with my huge bag on it though and when u took baby out of it with a bag on the handle. Also the way it folds down it get tue fabric dirty and as it was lime green u could see every mark lol xx

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
I believe the mamas and papas sola does this. We have opted for the mamas and papas urbo which definitely does. That is the main reason i opted for this !

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
Oooh - just had to say - about buggy tipping with a bag on the handle - I found (but didn't yet buy so can't tell you any further details) 'buggy weights' which are literally weights, in a fabric case with velcro to strap it to the front of the buggy so that it weighs the front down if you have a tipping problem! Smile AMAZING. Sure you'd find them somewhere if you googled them - just thought I'd share! Smile x

Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
We have the Sola which is very similar to the Oyster. I loved the oyster but when in mothercare they were giving me a 'folding' demonstration and the bumper bar hits the hood when it folds and didn't fold snug Confused Best go to mothercare and have a nosy first.

I was going to go for the Graco Evo..again very similar to the oystr and a brilliantly snug fold Smile I only went for the sola in the end cos I could get it cheaper..but its a lush pram all the same Very Happy

http://www.kiddies-kingdom.com/travel-systems/11770-graco-evo-2in1-travel-system-charcoal-new.html?gclid=CMnNgo6D_bQCFU3HtAodVz4APA
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:14 am 
Post subject:
Yea I have the oyster pram it folds down like half the size of these other prams as this was a big factor of why we bought it so it can fit in a small boot. A really good buy if u haven't got much space and the carrycot and seat are lush and stylish especially if u get the black frame with leather handle one. Have fun pram shopping it's great Smile

[url=http://lilypie.com]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular