help please?

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:18 am 
Post subject: help please?
My 4yo has been invited to a boy from nurserys party... I have only met the boy once before and he doesnt really talk about him except that hes jacks friend and Charlie sometimes plays with jack.. But what do you buy for th?! It's at the end of my money as well.. Especially with it being Lewis birthday the week before.. So need something cheap and cheerful and ssuitable for a 4 yr old?! Help??? Lol x
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:38 am 
Post subject:
lego ? haha im always stuck for presents, now avas at nursery weve got two parties to go to in the next month, one of them she doesnt really know well, im thinking of sticking some money in a card xx
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:42 am 
Post subject:
I always go for a couple of nice books, especially if I don't know the child very well, there I less chance of them getting the same from someone else and I don't really think u can go wrong with books, we read to my daughter every night so always appreciate new books!

Jup
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 1:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, howabout some crayons and activity/making books. These are cheap and cheerful and will keep the little boy quiet for a while.

Jump to:  

Community

Popular