putting on a brave face

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:20 am 
Post subject: putting on a brave face
I just want to cry all the time.. I'm constantly in pain and find it very difficult to do anything but I'm not allowed to be as far as my in laws are concerned.. My mil lives next door and can be a godsend but shes so bitchy if I complain about anything it's why did you bother getting pregnant again if you knew your be like this.. Etc my oh is getting sick of me moaning I can tell cos hes stopped listening.. I just feel like o have to carry on being fine when really I just wanna curl up I'm bed and cry. And now I feel like I have no-one o can talk to about it... Hence my rant on here.. Sorry.. Brave face back on...
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:27 am 
Post subject:
I felt like this when I was pregnant with Ava, i was an emotional wreck the whole way through and I had nobody to talk to as I had just moved to London from where I had lived all my life. I wasnt in pain apart from the odd day where my kidneys would play up but I do know what it feels like to feel alone. To be honest, nothing sorted it. It wasnt until I had her that I instantly felt better. I dont know what to suggest but i didnt want to read and run.

as for being emotional just try and remind yourself that its only temporary due to hormones. I cried most days of my pregnancy with Ava, I was so emotional that I was terrified to ever become pregnant again but it does just disappear once baby is born, well it did for me anyway but I appreciate everyone is different.
I hope you feel better soon and as for your mil just explain that her comments really dont help and that you chose to have a baby for the reasons you chose, perhaps explain tthat you didnt expect it to be this difficult (if you have had fairly easy pregnancies before then thats easy enough to understand) xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:47 am 
Post subject:
Her comments are because I got spd before but I love my children and I love this baby too. I do my best the house is not always tidy but 2 boys made that difficultanyway lol. I think it's harder this time cos I have 2 active boys and dont get to rest like last time as Charlie was only a baby when I was pregnant with Lewis.. But even my mum doesnt have time to listen to me rant and shes probably the only one that knows how I feel as she had it with her last 3.. I just feel like I do nothing but moan haha. I have so much to look forward to though. I bumped into a girl I know this morning and shes called me into jer house and gave me 2 bags of baby girl clothes Smile and I see my baby again next Tuesday Smile think I'm just hormonal today like you say.. I wonder what I did when I was pregnantwwith Charlie cos I didnt even know about thos site till I was right at the end of my pregnancy haha x
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
i am sick of hearing myself moan this time but im still moaning lol. its hard and if you mil thinks people shouldnt get pregnant because its hard noone would have kids!!
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Hun I ready do understand and feel for you. I get similar from my MIL, I have suffered incredibly with spd with this baby an have really had to rely on the help of others when it comes to looking after Belle. But if my hubby or I mention how I am feeling or have a moan etc then she will say things like 'oh I've had five children and I never had anything like that' it always feels like she is implying that I am making it up or milking it etc.

I found that this was the only place I could really moan about how I have been feeling without people giving their opinions and peeing me off!

Hope u feel better soon x

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
its hard cos my sister in law is pregnant at the same time so we get compared all the time.. im bigger than her.. shes not having pain like i am etc.. but every pregnancy is different.. i was just overly emotional this morning. off for a nice hot bath and then some nice ice cream before bed haha x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular