Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhh

wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:41 pm 
Post subject: Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrggggggghhhh
I am STILL fecking pregnant!!!!!! I could cry/scream all day! So fed up with my body Sad

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
Why not try a nice hot bath with some clary sage and lavender oil? I'm guessing you have already tried it but I thought I would try and offer some advice anyway as I have heard it works miracles xx

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:21 pm 
Post subject:
Aww no i know how fed up you feel i was over due with lewis and nothing would make him shift.. people asking 'are you still pregnant?!' wont help you either. like avasmummy said you should try a nice bath and take time to relax before baby comes cos once shes here you wont get chance again for ages Smile at least you know theres no more than a few days left before shes here Smile x
Posted: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:49 pm 
Post subject:
I had my little girl at 41+5 and remember crying to my hubby that she didn't want to come out and meet me in the last few days Laughing Just think though your in that final stretch now and baby will be here before you know it xx

wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 25, 2013 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
I have given up n trying to get things going now and am just trying to relax and get the house etc ready for her arrival. I just hope that the induction is smooth and not too long, fingers crossed she will be here on Sunday if not then Monday! So excited now!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular