Baby tv

amesymc
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:13 pm 
Post subject: Baby tv
Eurgh Alfie has decided it's now his favourite channel and it does my head in! He finds it hilarious but the annoying songs stick in my head all day. Anyone else's older kids like it?? He's bloody 3 in April lol x

[/url]
KathG
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:13 pm 
Post subject:
yeah we watch it. Have to agree its annoying. Execpt charlie and the numbers, quite like that Laughing

[/url]
Zee81
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:09 pm 
Post subject:
Oliver loved it as a baby..hes now 4and uses Matilda as an excuse to put it on all the time..even when shes sleeping.. or he'll sit right infront of the gelly so she couldnt see anyway Rolling Eyes
I wouldnt mind he knows his alphabet, colours and can count to 100 lol
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
Aww my boy loved this when he was baby, his favourite was grandpas gallery...well the music rather than the finding grandpa bit lol. We never put it on anymore now but I used to love the snowies. My neice used to watch it until she was 6 Surprised Think its nice if they can hold onto abit of babyness, they grow up too quick...plus theres actually lots of good learning on it x

EmzyLouPlusThree
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 12:20 am 
Post subject:
i have a 3.5 year old a 2.5 year old and a 8 month old and they all adore it, beats tree fu tom though which is the real fave xx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular