Mrs Browns Boys

123babycakes
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:47 pm 
Post subject: Mrs Browns Boys
Am I the only person on the planet who thinks this programme is a total pile of tripe? I feel like the rest of the world loves it, whilst I'm rolling my eyes at the supposed 'jokes' and 80's one-liners.

It seems to be on BBC1 every night of the week Laughing ....well, it feels like that. Can't stand it.

15.08.09 Gone but never forgotten
An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, then whispered as she closed the book "Too beautiful for Earth"
RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:57 pm 
Post subject:
haha i saw your post title and thought oh no!! haha im really glad im not the only one that doesnt like it!! my oh likes it but thankfully not enough to watch it.. lol x
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
I can't stick it and fed up of people trying to convince me that it's great. My mum goes on about it and I tell her everytime that I hate it and don't know how anyone can laugh at it, yet she still ends up telling me the next time it is mentioned the same tjing

123babycakes
Posted: Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:02 pm 
Post subject:
I think I tried to watch the first eposide ....and got about 5 minutes through before turning over. I just didn't (and don't) find it funny.

I'm amazed at the number of facebook status's that start with "just sitting down to watch Mrs Browns Boys ...can't wait". Really??? Why??

Glad I've got someone else who agrees with me, I was starting to think that perhaps I'd lost my sense of humour. Laughing

15.08.09 Gone but never forgotten
An angel in the book of life wrote down my baby's birth, then whispered as she closed the book "Too beautiful for Earth"
jenneve
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:18 pm 
Post subject:
I only had to watch the adverts to know it was going to be a big pile of poo. Never seen it have no intention of even trying to watch it. I feel the same way about things like the x factor.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular