belly cramps and cycle confusion...

lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:57 pm 
Post subject: belly cramps and cycle confusion...
Ok so today i have been feeling a bit off and have had a few cramps, im trying to work out if it could be ov, im going off a three week cycle which is what my periods seem to be staying around about, so my question is based on a three wk cycle wen should ov be expected, i started my last period the 12th jan and it was finished on 16th could ov be around now? I think im over thinking everything an getting confused...doesnt take much lol x x
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:28 pm 
Post subject:
It's entirely possible it is but also entirely possible it's not. That's no help at all is it. But I think it shouldn't be far off.
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:16 pm 
Post subject:
Haha its ok, doesnt help that my periods are slowly but surely regulating themselves, thanks for replyin hun x
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:24 am 
Post subject:
On a 21 day cycle you could ov as early as cd7 or as late as cd11 depends how long your luteal phase is Question maybe even a bit either side so it is possible Smile
I think your body would struggle to ov much earlier than cd7 or 8 though just because of the processes involved and how long it takes for a follicle to grow etc. so the timings about right Smile
You can get cramps before during and after ov though so ovary pains on their own aren't the best sign, if its central cramping though, like slight AF type cramping that can be a good sign as when the hormones rise and thicken your lining after ov they often cause mild cramping Smile
Have you been keeping a lookout for cm, ewcm or watery clear cm is a good sign you're about to ov and generally turns white again pretty soon after (24-48hrs) I find that a very reliable sign for me Question
If you don't want to use OPK's then either BBT charting or just a "symptom" diary can be a good way to tell if you're right about ov as you soon start to see patterns of whats normal for you xx
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
^see now THAT was a helpful reply! x
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Haha thank you for replying i have been trying to stay away from tracking and symptom spotting too much (trying unsuccessfully lol) I have had a few slight twinges and niggles and i have noticed cm its clear in parts but cloudy also if that makes sense sorry for tmi! so much for not symptom/sign spottin haha! i dont really get my hopes up with belly pains with periods not being exactly regular yet, thank you so much for your replies, hope its not another bfn this cycle x
Posted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:14 am 
Post subject:
Some women find they get that mixed cm after ov , sort of clear but with white mixed in Question
Good luck with the ignoring all signs and possible symptoms Very Happy
I gave up trying ages ago Embarassed Laughing
I find knowing whats normal for me around ov time helps though as then I always know when AF is due , trouble is once you know you've ov'd its hard not to do the 2ww symptom spotting Rolling Eyes Laughing
FX for a BFP for you this month xx
lucycherish
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 28, 2013 6:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks hun, well not symptom spottin went down the drain lol wel i had a good idea when my periods where regular haha wud do anythin to have me old 28day cycle back, my periods are painful now on 21day cycle!? wel over the past few days i have had a lot of cm (sorry tmi!)and have a really dull ache in belly sort of like a pulled muscle pain mixed with af pains so trying my hardest not to get my hopes up xxx

Jump to:  

Community

Popular