No self control!!!

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:33 am 
Post subject: No self control!!!
Every day I have no self control over my cravings! Its really bugging me because what im craving isnt healthy. I live a relatively healthy diet but I keep craving chocolate cake ALL the time!

I have had a slice of chocolate fudge cake every day this week and its not good.

Does anyone have any tips for crushing cravings! Its doing my head in!! lol xx

Xxxpolxxx
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:35 am 
Post subject:
i have no craving and have not in any pregnancy but i have no self control in everyday life lol.
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:00 pm 
Post subject:
All i seem to crave is bacon sarnies and chocolate cake.. im more worried for babies health more than anything as eating junk cant be good for her Confused

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:32 pm 
Post subject:
I have eaten so much bacon and chocolate this pregnancy.. Apparently the only way to cure a craving is to give into it in moderation Smile unfortunately chocolate cravings dont seem to go.,. X
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 2:10 pm 
Post subject:
i was lucky with my craving with my dd it was raddishes and carrots lol... wen pg with my ds it was ice pops!!! sorry i have no advice hun, i would just try to to buy it so ur not tempted Laughing !!!
look at all the people that dont know they ar even pg till they give birth and eat rubbish and drink there bubs are fine Very Happy

nic xx

steph181
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:33 pm 
Post subject:
I didnt really get many cravings. Early on I had a thing for fish, and I would do some fish fingers, then crave more and could easily eat 15-20 fishfingers Embarassed

Later on I craved pickled onions but they gave me heartburn, so that cured that craving Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular