ADVICE NEEDED AM I PREGO??

Post new topic Reply to topic
Shawn321
Newcomer
Newcomer
Joined: 01 Feb 2013
Posts: 6
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:40 am 
Post subject: ADVICE NEEDED AM I PREGO??
So basically my boyfriend and I had sex pretty much this whole month (unprotected)
January 23rd is when I should have gotten my period.
January 28th I felt horrible body was sore all over even my breasts
Also on the 28th I had spotted but it was only that day nothing else after that.
The next day I had a negative test. But the bottom of my stomach feels heavy and weird

Any advice would be much appreciated THANKS!!
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Posts: 13374
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:01 am 
Post subject:
It might be worth testing again in a few days,sometimes it takes longer for the levels to be picked up on a test, or you may have ovulated late this time and the spotting on the 28th could have been implantation related Question
If it was a test might work in a day or two , you can sometimes miss a period for no real reason, but if it doesn't show up even with negative tests it might be worth seeing your doctor for a HCG blood test as the home tests don't work for all women xx
Shawn321
Newcomer
Newcomer
Joined: 01 Feb 2013
Posts: 6
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
I took a home test today feb 1st/2013 and it was negative
the times I do miss my period i never spot. Nothing ever comes out until I
have a full period. I am very exhausted and my boobs hurt
When I talk to the doctor about this all they say is that the urine test is
pretty reliable which I know its not so they don't wonna give me a blood test.

Chances of pregnancy??
Shawn321
Newcomer
Newcomer
Joined: 01 Feb 2013
Posts: 6
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
It might be worth testing again in a few days,sometimes it takes longer for the levels to be picked up on a test, or you may have ovulated late this time and the spotting on the 28th could have been implantation related Question
If it was a test might work in a day or two , you can sometimes miss a period for no real reason, but if it doesn't show up even with negative tests it might be worth seeing your doctor for a HCG blood test as the home tests don't work for all women xx



I took a home test today feb 1st/2013 and it was negative
the times I do miss my period i never spot. Nothing ever comes out until I
have a full period. I am very exhausted and my boobs hurt
When I talk to the doctor about this all they say is that the urine test is
pretty reliable which I know its not so they don't wonna give me a blood test.

Chances of pregnancy??
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Joined: 30 Jun 2010
Posts: 13374
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:16 pm 
Post subject:
Impossible to say, some women have a lot of spotting during early pregnancy but you can also have a weird period thats lighter and later for no real reason Question , you can also get spotting with ovulation and a bloated heavy feeling so maybe you only recently ovulated and might not be due your period for another 10 days or so, anyone can have a random cycle now and again , I hope you find out whats happening soon xx
Shawn321
Newcomer
Newcomer
Joined: 01 Feb 2013
Posts: 6
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
Confused how would it be a period at all when I only spotted for one day and not even the whole day?? Other than that I did not get a period at all for january.
Shawn321
Newcomer
Newcomer
Joined: 01 Feb 2013
Posts: 6
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:20 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
Impossible to say, some women have a lot of spotting during early pregnancy but you can also have a weird period thats lighter and later for no real reason Question , you can also get spotting with ovulation and a bloated heavy feeling so maybe you only recently ovulated and might not be due your period for another 10 days or so, anyone can have a random cycle now and again , I hope you find out whats happening soon xx


Confused how would it be a period at all when I only spotted for one day and not even the whole day?? Other than that I did not get a period at all for january
XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Joined: 11 Feb 2010
Posts: 2312
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:43 pm 
Post subject:
Sometimes weight can mess with periods so could be your weight or you could have an underlying medical condition. I would say go to your gp and get checked for all the possibilities xx
_________________


Shawn321
Newcomer
Newcomer
Joined: 01 Feb 2013
Posts: 6
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:55 pm 
Post subject:
XxAvasmummyxX wrote:
Sometimes weight can mess with periods so could be your weight or you could have an underlying medical condition. I would say go to your gp and get checked for all the possibilities xx


I doubt its my weight Im 20 and weigh 150lb.
Everytime I go to see my OB /GP they cant find
anything. or they dont do anything but feel around, pap,
then make a guess. But nothing to help figure out what could be wrong.
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  

Community

Popular