Wallpaper border/stickers

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:46 pm 
Post subject: Wallpaper border/stickers
We're trying to decide how to decorate the nursery and I've completely got it in my head how I want it, but it doesn't seem to exist. I'm after a neutral/unisex border with the letters of the alphabet or numbers on it. I don't want any bear or theme, as I don't want to have to pay out to get every single thing in the same theme.

So far I've tried B&Q, Mothercare, Babysrus, Mamas & Papas, Wilkinsons, Next and Amazon. Currently trawling through eBay.

Anyone seen anything like what I mean?

xx

Raspich
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi, I got a lovely wall decal for my daughter it is huge though - takes up a whole wall and cost £75. This one:

http://www.archidite.com/#/interior-decals/4564053330/Cherry-Blossom-Tree/2144344

But you might be able to find something smaller if you put 'wall decal' in google or whatever or I also bought my niece one for her birthday from a seller on Facebook called 'edith&elizabeth' and we found some pretty stickers in 'babies R us/Toys R us'

Good Luck!
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:25 pm 
Post subject:
If you google cocalo alphabet soup they do a unisex alphabet theme nursery interiors..they may have some wall art of some kind x
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:16 am 
Post subject:
Wow, thank you. My googling skills are obviously not up to scratch! I particularly like the notonthehighstreet one. I've started looking at decals and found a lovely Twinkle Twinkle Little Star one, so may end up going for that instead of the alphabet. Decisions, decisions Smile

xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:29 am 
Post subject:
And I've just seen a nursery pictures section on here so excitedly going over to have a look Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular