No 2 pregnancies the same?

MingoMayo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:40 pm 
Post subject:
Well - whichever it turns out to be - it is so exciting and I'm really happy for you hun! Smile Will you be finding out at the 20 week scan? Or will you wait til the end for the surprise? Smile x

poppytops
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:06 pm 
Post subject:
Aw bless you Very Happy No, we won't be finding out, we didnt the first time, and if all goes well, it will most likely be a planned section so it will be nice to have some sort of surprise if the birthday is already 'booked' Laughing xxx

Banoffee
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
I have a boy and a girl and both my pregnancies were exactly the same. Happy guessing until the babies birthday!!
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:24 pm 
Post subject:
My pregnancies thus far have been similar and different - I've been a lot more anxious this time after my MC last year. I've been exhausted (sleepy tired, not physically tired), I've felt a lot more queasy this time although I haven't been sick with either pregnancy. That said, I went off chocolate with both, liked salty foods and couldn't drink milk or have cereal but drank tons of milkshake!! Confused This one is a bit more stressful but I still like being pregnant!
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  

Community

Popular