the smile

MrsBowmaker
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:31 am 
Post subject: the smile
Well im new. I have been awaiting the smile on my clearblue for over 7 months and it happened Smile
Touch wood over next few days the hard work (lol) will be worth it. After going months and months with the same circlea....well annoying and upsetting xx
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:22 am 
Post subject:
It's a great feeling seeing that smile. Have you been using cheap opks too? The clearblue ones are so expensive that a lot of ladies use the cheap ones until the line starts getting darker then the clearblue as a backup. I personally only got on with the clearblue as they were the only ones that you could use in the mornings.

happy BDing xx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:26 am 
Post subject:
I always used the cheap ones in the mornings and they still gave me my surge Smile Congratulations on your smiley Smile If you only test once a day its easy to miss the surge though and the cheapies give you lines that you can see getting stronger as well so they're useful for that too .
If all your cycles have been fairly regular I bet you have been ovulating all along but just didn't see the surge Question , Good luck for this month Smile xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular