Things you WON'T Miss

tracebumfluffwhy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:45 pm 
Post subject: Things you WON'T Miss
Many of us really really enjoy being pg and miss it when we are not (personally I just stress and worry all the way through so I'm not one of them lol).

What things won't you miss from being pg:-)

For me its Smile

Being too fat to get socks/tights on properly

Having a constant blocked nose

Walking upstairs and getting out of breath Rolling Eyes

Bella83
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:06 pm 
Post subject:
I've been quite ill in this pregnancy with very low blood platelets which unfortunately means that my immune system is knackered and i have been nothing but ill for the last 8-10 weeks and probably won't improve till after I've had the baby and my platelets rise again. !

Yes also not getting out of breathe, being able to get my shoes/boots on and not wanting topig out all the time lol.

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
I wont miss feeling tired after a good nights sleep

I wont miss having trapped wind Laughing Embarassed

and I definitely wont miss awkward pregnant sex.. with ava it was OH that didnt want sex because of my belly but now when I look down at my belly during sex I feel really awkward like im not sexy enough to be having sex Laughing

I still have it of course but cant wait to not feel awkward throughout Laughing

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
XxAvasmummyxX wrote:

and I definitely wont miss awkward pregnant sex.. with ava it was OH that didnt want sex because of my belly but now when I look down at my belly during sex I feel really awkward like im not sexy enough to be having sex Laughing

i cant wait to have sex at all haha! i counted last night/this morning how many times we have since i found out and i didnt even fill one hand!! works out at once every 10 weeks >< haha

i wont miss people touching my tummy without asking although i will miss my tummy (and the excuse of why its so big Wink )

i wont miss my spd... >< i sold my car so i have to walk everywhere and its getting ultra hard to get out and about..

lots more that i will miss though.. Smile xx
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
Everything! I'm totally fed up and can say right now I hate being pregnantandbit won't be happening again Sad

[/url]
klam
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Pregnant sex - still have urges and still enjoy it but just isn't the same.

Being so huge that I hardly have any clothes left that fit me and whenever I tell people I still have 3 1/2 weeks to go they just look at me in disbelief!

Not being able to pick up anything off the floor, not being able to walk very far without getting sore everywhere (especially as I'm usually such an active person).

Not sleeping well but knowing its going to get worse before it gets better.

Feeling like I'm always snapping at my daughter and she's missing out on things cos mummy can't do what she normally does Sad

Think that's enough but I know it'll all be worth it when I hold my baby in my arms and feel like my family is now complete. Just wish it could all come sooner rather than later and preferably without the pain attached to it!

I know there are a lot of people out there who would give anything to be in my situation so I really need to get on with things and be really grateful for what I have in life. But I do feel better for the rant!
xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
Nothing Smile. I don't know if I've been extremely lucky, but apart from being a bit tireder than usual, I have completely enjoyed my pregnancy so far. Maybe when I start to get a bit bigger my opinion will change. Feel so so grateful to finally have my little bean, and even more grateful at how nice it's treating me.

xx

amyxpearce
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:31 pm 
Post subject:
Bloody haemorrhoids! I will not miss them!
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
xxHeathxx wrote:
Nothing Smile. I don't know if I've been extremely lucky, but apart from being a bit tireder than usual, I have completely enjoyed my pregnancy so far. Maybe when I start to get a bit bigger my opinion will change. Feel so so grateful to finally have my little bean, and even more grateful at how nice it's treating me.

xx

ha ha I think when your fatter you might change your mind Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular